Enzuzo Data Privacy

Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
November 7, 2022

Have tried a few apps and they have all been really good. Enzuzo features include policies that update automatically, fantastic app 5 stars.

Ezailer
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 5, 2022

Great app. Struggled to set up a good privacy policy, this app does it within 5 minutes it’s so simple.

towear
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
October 23, 2022

Looked good until it didn't pick my primary domain and when I wanted to add it, requested to use paid version.

Mama Food Market
Finland
Time spent using app: 14 minutes
October 7, 2022

I use this app for the Privacy Policy, Terms of Service and Cookie Banner. All of which were easy to set up. i did have some cookie related questions regarding the banner settings and Tim was great with responding quickly and clarifying some things for me, I highly recommend this app!

Zacharias Home Decor
Time spent using app: 7 days
October 7, 2022

This cookie bar was super easy to install, thanks for the help. Needed to find something i could use in South Africa

NextBuy
South Africa
Time spent using app: 10 minutes
October 3, 2022

Simple and easy to use! I would recommend this app to everyone using Shopify :) thank you for all the help!

Ida&Rebeccas
Sweden
Time spent using app: 10 days
September 9, 2022

gostei, está ajudando bastante, consegui personalizar como eu queria, estou usando a pouco tempo, mas já posso informar que é bom

Barateou
Brazil
Time spent using app: 16 minutes
September 9, 2022

I used this app to help with policies and cookies. great app easy to use and works well with shopify

Raw & Rare Brand
Time spent using app: About 2 years
August 14, 2022

Sarebbe una buona app, ma nel piano free non è presente l'italiano, quindi per me inutile purtroppo.

Wanderlust Factory® ☽ Mobile Fashion Boutique
Italy
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
Enzuzo, Inc. replied August 15, 2022

Hello, thank you for your feedback, we understand you would like Italian policies on a free plan, however that is only available on our starter plan. Our starter plan is very competitively priced, and packed with features.

Ciao, grazie per il tuo feedback, capiamo che vorresti polizze italiane su un piano gratuito, tuttavia questo è disponibile solo sul nostro piano iniziale. Il nostro piano di avviamento ha un prezzo molto competitivo e ricco di funzionalità.

August 5, 2022

Advertised as completely free versus Termly but actually has the same price points as competitor if not more expensive.

Kissable Keychains
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Enzuzo, Inc. replied August 8, 2022

Hi there. As shown on our App listing and website, we have multiple pricing plans including a Free plan (no credit card needed).

Our Free plan includes:
- Standard privacy policy
- Standard terms of service
- Cookie banner
and more!

You can also access advanced features and more customizations which are available on one of our paid plans.

If you need us to clarify anything we'd be happy to answer any questions you have about our pricing. Feel free to reach out at support@enzuzo.com.

— Paige, Growth Marketing Manager