By the Numbers

By the Numbers

by Unsupervised LLC

Metrics, forecasting and prediction tools for your business

Dot & Key

This app gives us acess to a lot of data which would have taken hours to calculate manually or needed very interesting expensive tools like microsoft BI or tableau. Happy to get easy to use intelligence tool which I had been looking for a very long time. Does ita job beautifully and makes life easier for smaller businesses like our :)

Friday Food Market

I highly recommend this app! All the metrics you need are in there and they are explained thoroughly and in a way that is digestible. The team also did an amazing job explaining things in more detail when I reached out to them.

Segle Clinical

This apps saves millions of minutes that entreprenuers spent trying to get useful metrics from our e-commerces.
A normal cohort anaylisis requires hours with excel and seconds with By the numbers

SIMPLER HAIR COLOR

I researched several apps and found this to be the best, by far. It offers a lot of rich and customizable data that can't be found aside from larger programs that cost much more. On top of that, Fred (who I think is one of the founders) is incredibly responsive and super thorough in his replies. I've reached out to him several times with questions, feedback, etc. and he's gotten back to me in a timely manner with very thorough replies. Incredible product and company!

Halibuy

Excellent app! It gives the report of top-selling products and the number of units sold during a specific time frame!

Avroliner Project

A great little app that's really easy to install. A free version is included with three months of data. Recommended for all.

Otherland

By the Numbers has been a hugely helpful app for our company - allowing us to create segments and cohort analysis we can't do with Shopify alone! And their support team (incl. Fred) is very responsive whenever we need additional features added, custom reports or have questions of any kind.

Buck Mason

We've only been using this app for a few weeks, but it's proven to be a great tool for quick analysis of both our customer and store health. Fred has been amazing at addressing out needs and quickly building out new features on his own as well as at our request.

I would highly recommend starting a trial and getting acquainted with all the tools - but also learning what everything means so you can fully grasp the value that By The Numbers provides. We're very happy with this app and are looking forward to that benefits as it evolves!

RAVE COFFEE

5* customer support, nothing is too much trouble. App is great and is also being updated regularly.

Annalise Jewellery

Give it 5 stars as it is a good app, but most things I needed for my store www.annalise.co.uk i can figure out for myself from shopifys own analytics

Previous 1