Click to Call Button

Click to Call Button | Reviews

by flowzy

Add a clickable phone button to your store

New Life Scientific

I installed the app and everything worked as described. I was able to modify all the settings and get the call button to display on my store in less than 10 minutes. I experienced one issue during setup. The call button would not display in mobile portrait mode. I emailed the app developer and the issue was fixed in 30 minutes. Thanks, George! Truly remarkable support!

September 16, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving a review! Our team is thrilled to hear such good feedback.

Romantico Casanova

I use this app to improve Customer Phone support. The developer is amazing and after some requests, he integrate all modifications. Best support, best app!

March 2, 2021

Thanks a lot! We really appreciate it.

Appliance Protect

This App is one of the best and only app, I have seen on App Store! Woks great and easy to use! Thanks Again!!!

November 24, 2020

Thanks for your kind words and your support! We really appreciate it.

Imagine Fashion

Fantastic, simple and efficient! Thank you for making this app. Managed to add a floating call button to my website with just a few clicks. Highly recommended