Shop for Instagram Feed ‑Cameo

Shop for Instagram Feed ‑Cameo

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Shoppable Instagram Feed, Hashtag Gallery, Instagram Shop Feed

Best Gear Online

It's an amazing product and highly recommended.

Search Destroy

Good app. Very helpful people – they will help you if you ask for it with setting up.

Ms Sport Tech

Am just instaling to tray how its work dhen i rating .recomend to my frends.

Touchofdeals

Best support I've seen in an app!

Littlewhitestar

Best customer service support I have received!
Their support went above and beyond into the code to fix an issue that wasn't even their fault! ( fault was of a different app).
Having this app on your store really ads another layer of trust and legitimacy to your buyers, as well as allows them to buy directly off your IG feed with the "shop now" feature. You can see all the analytics and clicks you get, which helps determine which products are potential winners.
I definitely recommend this app!

Pure Hearts International

App won't install and load properly. Tried multiple times, including uninstalling and reinstalling.

Omgoing Pte Ltd

I had some issues installing this app properly onto my site because of the theme that i was using but Ruchika really helped me a lot. She helped me install the app, checked the layout and was very attentive to my issues. Thank you so much. I am happy with this and definitely recommend it to a friend.

Unique Access Shop

Great plug-in. I've tried several free shop instagram plugins and they didn't work properly.

This plugin is really good. Great design, all features I need, great support, and still the best price out there.

Highly recommend.

Miekeola

Has been as amazing feature on my site! Easy to use and great customer service!

Clariste

This app is awesome, and easy to use. The customer service is outstanding and very fast. They help you with the installation and configuration. Overall, a very great service! I can definitely recommend it!