4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of setup and professional look, enhancing the shopping experience. It allows for selection and tagging of Instagram photos/products, directing customers to product pages, beneficial for personalized items. Features like a "shop now" button and an Instagram feed of products on the website have reportedly increased site traffic and sales. Merchants commend the app's design, features, pricing, and fast, professional customer service.

August 5, 2016

Great app to engage customers and allow them to see products linked to our Instagram images. We have a good following on Instagram so we needed such an app by which we can link our photographs to products.
App admin panel is also so easy to use that we were able to setup the app on our own.

Support staff was also so helpful and quick.
I really recommend this app.

Binkeezswaddle
11 days using the app
April 20, 2018

Iv found this app extremely useful and would definitely recommend to all. The support team are amazing and act extremely fast to help you get the app up and running.this app should be on your list to gets and even comes with a free trial

Wilsos
April 19, 2018

Looks perfectly easy so far. If it can handle the work load Ill revisit the page. i'd install it

Clooless Gifts
April 19, 2018

So Happy with this app and looking forward to more success. It's easy to manage and is beautiful

Elle Skin Perfection Esp Cosmetic
July 11, 2017

Best support I've seen in an app!

Touchofdeals
6 days using the app
April 2, 2018

love this APP as well as the customer support!

Haute Stuff Boutique
April 16, 2018

Seems like an interesting feature. Has what I am looking for

Lodoro
Chile
Edited April 13, 2018

just got the app. it was very easy to install. I am very happy that it is working in my shop. great app for ads too.

Desiresofpassion
Uganda
December 28, 2016

Great support! Fast response and setup time.

Finish Fit
6 days using the app
December 23, 2016

Great app! I can't wait to see how the customers come flying in.

Goldendunestore