Shoppable Instagram ‑ New API

Shoppable Instagram ‑ New API

by Expert Village Media Technologies

COMPATIBLE WITH INSTAGRAM - Create Shoppable Instagram Feeds

Wuzworthit

I like the idea of the app. The customer service is great.

Supreu

Great App. Quick support and easy to use.

Melanie Press Collection

After realising what this App could do, I am pleased. They contacted me and set things up.

Phils Test Store 99

Brilliant app and even better customer service! Would highly recommend! A+

Marrin Costello 2

Beyond responsive, prompt, professional, and effective customer service. So happy with this app, and the customizations that were made to my site. Highly recommend!

Valshi Boutique

Great app, great service, great price! $7.00 cheaper per month for the exact same thing as a competitor. Thanks!

Ilushess

This is a really wonderful app! I highly recommend, the price point can't be beat. Overall wonderful app! Works just as it says it does!

Premier Choice

I Don't want to say its the best app yet, but with this support team it sure makes you feel that way. Highly Recommended!

Dixon Apparel

Love the idea of this app!! The support team has been great! 100% recommend trying it out :)

Andreabonelli

Great little app! Was very easy to install and I had one issue with centering on my page via the Instagram Liquid and they took care of it within the hour. Top notch service for sure!