4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and easy setup. It enhances the shopping experience by allowing the selection of Instagram photos/products to display and tag, directing customers to the product page. The app's "shop now" feature, social lookbooks creation, and Instagram integration have been praised for increasing customer engagement and site traffic. Merchants also commend its stability, responsive support, and affordability.

May 18, 2018

recommended apps shop in instagram

Savedealspace
About 2 hours using the app
June 7, 2018

C'est intéressant je sens que ça va barder grâce à cette application!!!

Tiens Tiens
Guadeloupe
About 1 hour using the app
April 13, 2018

grate app and i know it will work well for my business. good one guys

9ice Mall
Nigeria
About 1 hour using the app
August 25, 2018

Crap, Gave me the illusion this would work on instagram. I'm uninstalling it right away. Don't need another website.

Jrs Unlimited
20 minutes using the app
Expert Village Media Technologies replied May 26, 2021

Sorry for the inconvinience caused. We have also mentioned on our app listing after that, that it is for Onstore based Shoppable Instagram gallery because showing products on Instagram is not possible for any app. It is only allowed for the official Shopify app which was provided by Shopify itself.

Sorry for this confusion.

June 20, 2018

It states it was a free app yet once down loaded you find out that is a lie.

Dangerousbutgood
20 minutes using the app
Expert Village Media Technologies replied May 26, 2021

Sorry for the confusion. The app is a paid app since it was launched. We had a free plan earlier so may be that caused a confusion. We will try to add more details regarding pricing on our app listing.

August 5, 2018

Misdealing. Waste of time!!!

This app allows you to show your Instagram in your website but it is marketed as able to help you sell on on Instagram.
What I need is an app that feeds my Shopify products to my Instagram and allows user to buy.

Le Tablier Bleu
9 minutes using the app
Expert Village Media Technologies replied May 26, 2021

Sorry for this confusion.

October 26, 2017

Will give you feedback once we are able to test the product.

Miloandmae Com
9 minutes using the app
April 13, 2018

awesome app but far too expensive and I am only writing this review just to extend the trial period

Neverenoughgadgets
7 minutes using the app
April 15, 2018

Ik ben benieuwd hoe deze app werkt! Zodra ik dat weet laat ik een nieuwe review achter.

Darumnl
Netherlands
5 minutes using the app
May 21, 2018

We were looking for ways to link our Instagram audience with our e-commerce store and this app got it done!

Crunchyrollers