Order Cancellable

Order Cancellable

by Yagi Software

Let customers cancel order, edit order or reorder easily

Juniper

The developer has been super helpful in helping us get this running the way we wanted to for our particular store. The functionality is superb and helped us accomplish everything we needed. I highly recommend it!

바이오이펙트 코리아

Nice function and support team is very kind and quickly. and I like the design of the app because it's neat.

iFixit

Quick and easy to install and customize. And it works exactly as advertised! I sent along some questions and a basic feature request on a Friday afternoon and the feature was built and questions were answered before I got in on Monday. Highly recommend the app and the team behind it.

GOEN.J

Recommended this app. I've installed 2 stores and apply cancellable order. This is Simple admin and fast support!

Gettex Store

We're using this app for more than two months and it's very awesome! Also, they have the best support team you can ask for! KEEP IT UP !!

Fast & Fresh Global LLP

Really a must-have app for such a cool feature, I had an issue with my customers trying to edit or cancel their order. But they never had the option, the instructions were so easy that I did not need the help of any support. Thanks so much Axel for creating this wonderful app. 5 Stars to you.

skopology

This is the app that I've been looking for. Easy to use and integrate into my store. I also like that I can modify my cancellation policy by time and by clicking this on or off. Highly recommend to make sure your customers are following your policy and it's clear to them that they have 24 hours, for example, to cancel before the item is shipped.

Simple & Dainty

Excellent app that does exactly what I want it to! It's already saved me a handful of emails that I had to answer :) Axel is also super helpful and responsive. He went out of his way to help me, which I really appreciate. 10/10!

Golden Mattress Dallas

Axel was a breeze to work with. Highly responsive and worked to resolve my customized issue. Thank you!

ASRV

Extremely easy to use from an internal standpoint, and the developer is quick to answer all questions and is open to suggestions. Also, it's extremely easy to use and navigate from the customer's perspective allowing for a seamless purchasing experience. Highly recommend!

Previous 1