4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to boost average order value and revenue. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and effective upselling features. Many appreciate its customization options and the responsive support team. Reports of immediate returns on investment and long-term use indicate high satisfaction.

March 18, 2024

I've been using CandyRack for 4-5 years, between 3 different stores, and it's always done exactly as I needed and the support team has always been fantastic!

O'Naturelle
8 months using the app
March 28, 2024

Super top notch costumer service and app!

Otay Baby
2 months using the app
April 3, 2024

A must have for every retailer. Very easy to set up and works great - it has already brought us dozens of sold products and a very nice turnover within the first weeks. I highly recommend.

DESIGNSPOT
Czechia
About 2 months using the app
March 27, 2024

New to the app so far so good ❤️‍

Beau Byon
11 days using the app
January 24, 2024

AMAZING Customer Service! All team members helped with every one oy my problems whether them being big or small.

FinerLove
3 months using the app
January 5, 2024

I literally never leave a review for anything but this app and the crew is absolutely gold. I have it installed for about 2 months now and its been what I was always looking for. Tried custom upsell apps made by our developers and tested lots of options because i didn't like the fact that usually shopify upsell apps are slow and feel weird on the site, but somehow this one is amazing and converting like a beast.

The team also made some changes for me without even asking for it just to make it even faster after I told them my concerns. I am leaving this review after 2 months only because these guys deserve it and its the first time i really feel like i need to leave a proper review for an app. :) good luck to everyone in your journey

Golden Cosmetics
Romania
3 months using the app
April 10, 2024

I've had several bugs with my theme, but the support has been easy to work with and very quick to get them fixed.

Mason Jar Lifestyle
1 day using the app
April 2, 2024

The App works really well, and the support is amazing. Rein helped me with my problem and she was 10/10.
Thank you again Rein!

DomesticDiva
1 day using the app
December 9, 2023

Awesome app, would be lost without it on my store! The service from these guys is the best iv ever experienced! They have helped me custom code things for my site so many times and its always unreal! Highly recommend!

The Trade Shade
About 1 year using the app
December 17, 2023

Very good and helpful app. Great customer support :) Thank you!

Medi Know