Cart Animator

Cart Animator

by Apps On Demand

Interactive animations on ATC, Buy Now, Checkout button & More

SoisOtop.fr

Je trouve cette appli vraiment sympa.
J'ai eu un petit problème et le support m'a aidée dans les heures qui ont suivi. Ils sont très réactifs.
Merci
Le shop Sois Ô top

Giftcore

Amazing application. The customer service is really excellent. Application that I recommend to everyone. Thank you so much!

Trend Thresher

Awesome app!! Support is very quick and efficient. I will be keeping this app for the future. Thanks

Endledge

Helped me install and set up the right animations that I wanted. I still use it and it is great. Thanks for the help!

Maange pro

Super application.
Le service client est vraiment excellent.
Application que je recommande à tout le monde.

Sportsman's Outfitters

Lots of animations and superb support this way we can define this wonderful app.. kudos to the team..

Roses On Roses

Matt and his team did a great job helping us out and going beyond and it shows they truly care about their customers. Great app, and a lot of different options to choose from when it comes to the actual add to cart button itself.

Keychainlovers

I really like the variety of animations available and shout out to Matt for helping set it up. customer support = 10/10

Apparelholic

superb support! took care of all our issues. thank you thank you thank you. will recommend to other stores!

4everoutdoors

Cheap and awesome app.. Fantastic.