Poof: Hide ATC & Skip Cart

Hide elements in 1 click: Hide Add To Cart, Hide PayPal & more

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The app in action: The update cart button is hidden in the cart

Gumballvending

Time spent using app 9 minutes

Shahar is soo good helping me omg he helped me within 2 minutes!! Good app, helps a lot very good. Toppie

Jack Wolf Knives

This App does exactly what I need. You may have to contact support for some tweaks, but they respond quickly and get it done for you. It's not perfect for my needs but it's the best option out there currently so proceed with confidence.

All In One

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 20 hours

great customer service and support , good app! I was having a hard time altering the theme code to remove the button , this app does it within mins

PRSM Living

I needed to hide the cart icon on my blog until we had products to launch and this app allowed me to do that! Their team was also very helpful with answering questions I had.

OutGROW OutPLAY

Time spent using app About 1 month

So far so good :) We just started to use it and it seems to be doing exactly what we need it to do. Plus the support we received was quick and on point. Great experience right out of the gates!

CrazyBuy

Time spent using app About 1 month

I had a problem that ''the hide paypal button'' setting didn't work on my shop. I started a live chat and I my problem got fixed so fast. I have never had a company helping/ reacting to me so fast I was mindblown. I immediatly asked if I could write this review because this is the best/fastest customer service in the world. They definitely deserve a 5 Star Review.

Lozenza

Time spent using app About 1 hour

The app does what it is supposed to do. I use it to remove the PayPal express checkout. This did not work at first but customer service has helped me and fixed it for me.

The Kosher Marketplace

Time spent using app 23 minutes

I was looking for an app to replace the "Update Cart" button on the cart page, as many of our customers were updating quantities of items in their cart and missing that button. This app refreshes the page automatically when a quantity is changed so the accurate price is displayed without that extra step for the customer. Super easy to install, customer service responded right away when something wasn't working as expected and price is very reasonable. All in all took 10 minutes and will alleviate much aggravation for our customers.

San Diego Hardware

Time spent using app About 23 hours

We wanted a simple way to hide the Add to Cart button and decided to try this app. We needed a couple tweaks to the functionality. Customer service was superb. They were responsive, fast, and did exactly what we needed! Thank you!!

LDNIO

Location China

Great app, I used it to hide Add to cart button, and the tech support stuff helped me to remove the extra blank space, thanks a lot.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6