Update Cart Button Remover

Update Cart Button Remover

by Effective Apps

Remove the update cart button and encourage users to buy more

Lorals

Easy to use, and looks so much better than having the "update" button. Customer service was responsive.

Not Delilah

Super easy to use, was having a hard time trying to edit the code on my own. Such a time saver and simplifies the cart screen!

Laynes

This is a great app, it is simple and works well ! Was suprised that shopify didnt have this as an option but this has helped

Bem&star Essencial

Works great! Works great! Works great! Works great! Works great! Works great! Works great! Works great

Sweet E's Bake Shop

My cart wasn't updating with quantity changes on its own due to lots of customizations and apps added. I was afraid this wouldn't work because of that. It worked in less than 60 seconds. My only criticism, it updates so fast that you don't really have time to enter a new quantity.......

Babyhelper

It works great!
The E-mail Service is amazing, they helped me and now I don't have the annoying "Update cart" Button anymore

Blumags

This app seems to work fine. Made a little mess of the arrangement of the buttons, but don't think it is this app's fault. I did not have any issues with installation.

Thanksgiving-2-Go

This app did what it said it would right out of the box, however I had an issue with the quantity selector updating (probably a theme conflict I would assume) - the app support response was fantastic, super quick and resolved my problem on the first attempt. Would highly recommend!

Sanic

I really like this app, been using it in different stores and it works like a charm. It is perfect because some customers don't know how to refresh the cart.

Berglust

Thank u very much for the app. The Team is very helpful also. I contacted them to help me making the app compatible with brooklyn mobile and got the help. Now it works perfect with my theme.

Previous 1 3