Update Cart Button Remover

Update Cart Button Remover

by Effective Apps

Remove the update cart button and encourage users to buy more

Lille Søn

Works well. First it didn´t work in my theme, but a quick support from the dev fixed this problem. Recommend it.

The Coffee Shopping Network

seems to work well and helps with conversions. It would be good the see if their is a way in the future to gather stats.

HN Bazar

The support team help to upgrade my store to the next level.
I have 2 apps from this company and both of working perfect and support add for a customization very fast.
Very professional support.
Thanks

Winade-Shop - Leckere Bioerfrischungen

I used it to make the product fee app run. Without it the app did not work. The support was good and fast.

tlant

The app does what it says.
And support is fast and professional. I have requested to make a minor adjustment and they did this right away.

Crank Baiter

Works fine for desktop but on mobile, the page refreshes as soon as I click on the quantity which does not allow me enough time to enter the desired quantity. UPDATE: The team contacted me promptly and it had to do something with the theme that I was using and not the App itself and their willingness to help is greatly appreciated.

SUPERGSUND.DE

Very little, but very helpful App for every Shopify-Store. Makes it much more easier for all customers handling already added products in his shopping cart as you must not always click and click and click funny buttons. Works perfect on Desktop, mobil and Tablet. Support is very fast and friendly. Top!

Scuba Beer

App works great and as described. The support team reply and attend to slight tweaks in the software straight away. Would recommend.

Nana Hats® Official Store

This app saved my cart page and helped my store TREMENDOUSLY! I even needed a tweak to the code to make it perfect and the customer service is super helpful and responsive. Thank you Effective Apps!

Mask Ally

Update Cart Button Remover Works perfectly, excellent customer service! Great App I recommend this App to everyone

Previous 1 3 4 5