Cart Convert‑Upsell Cross‑sell

Cart Convert‑Upsell Cross‑sell

by Eastside Co

Product Upsell & Cross-sell

Four Robins Ltd., Leather Valets, Anniversary Gifts, and Religious Gifts.

Wanted a way to upsell for free shipping on my cart page. I embedded the code pretty easily and the rest was very easy to set up. Thank you!

March 2, 2020

Hi - thanks so much for the great review. Glad the app is working out well for you! We're confident you'll see great results from up-selling and cross-selling additional items :)

Lust-gas.se - Gräddpatroner till hela Sverige

Very good for cross selling more products to existing customers. We use it primarily at the cart section.

January 16, 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time out to write a review of the app. We hope it's helping increase your order value and overall revenue!

Cryptorays

Good concept but needs these features:
1. Show the "compared too" price for the products you are upselling.
2. Allow the "add" button that is underneath the product recommendation to be centered.
3. Ability to create a discount for the upsell.
4. Ability to change the text from "We think you might love these products. Why not try them?"

Also, even though adding the code isn't difficult, other similar apps automatically place the offer on whatever page you want. This app should do that as well without the need to add the code to the css.

January 3, 2020

Hi there

Thanks for your review, feedback and recommendations!

We review our apps regularly in terms of functionality and usability, so I've added your suggestions to our review document for the team to discuss.

KUNST

It's intuitive. But it lacks functionalities, LIKE: Cart E-mail Templates and alerts, this could increase the apps value.

December 18, 2019

Hi there

Thanks for your review! While that's not functionality currently included in the app, we meet regularly to discuss the feedback we get about how we can improve our app range, so I'll add your comments to our list for discussion.

Thanks!

Shop Cozy Co.

doesnt work unfortunately. the pop up feature shows up when it feels like, and it will not for some reason show up on my product page.

CameraEspion

Amazing app love it, I will use this app for my other stores is well hope it will help me in increase conversion

October 14, 2019

Hi - thank you for the great review! We also hope the app sees your average order value increase! All the best and don't forget to check out our other apps.

Fun Travel Things

Just started, It's going well so far, a great app for getting started and a great pay plan. Should be a top app in no time.

October 7, 2019

Thanks so much for the great review; we're really pleased the app's working well for you! Don't forget to check out our other apps in the store.

Akazzi

Hi guys, I just downloaded it and I am still creating offers, but so far this is great and easy to use.

October 1, 2019

Hi there - thanks for getting in touch and taking the time to review our app. We're glad you're finding it easy to use - we're confident you'll see positive results thanks to upselling and cross-selling with the app. If you need any help, just contact our support team and don't forget to check out some of our other apps which can help you increase sales.

Best

Assistant

gooood.I'm usually don't use apps.but its really good. It's help make more orders in my shopify store

August 29, 2019

Hi

Thank you for reviewing our app - we're really pleased you're seeing the benefits of it and are enjoying more sales.

Don't forget to check out our Now Back in Stock app - it notifies your customers when out of stock items become available and helps bring them back to your store.

All the best

Mapa do Meu Céu

I got some doubts during the installation but the support team was helpful and later I can give a better feedback after having the real experience running it on my website.

August 15, 2019

Thanks for your review and we're glad the support team were able to help you with the installation. If you need any further assistance just drop us a line.

5 star reviews really help us out so if you're happy with the app after having used it a bit more, upgrading your review would be fantastic and very much appreciated!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18