Cart Convert‑Upsell Cross‑sell

Cart Convert‑Upsell Cross‑sell

by Eastside Co

Product Upsell & Cross-sell

Assistant

gooood.I'm usually don't use apps.but its really good. It's help make more orders in my shopify store

August 29, 2019

Hi

Thank you for reviewing our app - we're really pleased you're seeing the benefits of it and are enjoying more sales.

Don't forget to check out our Now Back in Stock app - it notifies your customers when out of stock items become available and helps bring them back to your store.

All the best

Mapa do Meu Céu

I got some doubts during the installation but the support team was helpful and later I can give a better feedback after having the real experience running it on my website.

August 15, 2019

Thanks for your review and we're glad the support team were able to help you with the installation. If you need any further assistance just drop us a line.

5 star reviews really help us out so if you're happy with the app after having used it a bit more, upgrading your review would be fantastic and very much appreciated!

Maison Sandal

I was looking for an in-cart product recommendation, and this app is just great. All I wanted was to choose the category to show at the cart, and this app does the job. You need to add 1 line of code to activate it, and I had no idea where to paste the code line, but the support team was amazing, they answered me and solved the issue in less than 10 minutes. Good job!

July 23, 2019

Thanks so much for your review :) We're glad the app is helping to improve your store.

Don't forget to check out our other apps.

SHEMZ'S STORE

Does the job pretty well. has been effective and efficient in displaying what needs to be for my store. Only downside is that deals can't be offered on upsell offers for multiple products.

June 19, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of Cart Convert. We'll definitely take your points into consideration when we review the app's functionality and look to incorporate them.

Pure & Coco

Just installed the app, seemed pretty straight forward for installation. Will come back and update review in a week or so. I like that I can try this app for free before investing in it.

Next Mobile

Im have just started to use the app, but it looks very promising and easy to use. You have a 14 day time, so why not try it

OakWatch™

Top, gratuit, esthétique et facilement personnalisable.On oeut également traduire dans la langue que l'on souhaite.je recommande

Merci pour votre avis!

LoobanysJewelry

Im actually still testing... by far has been usefull. The setup was easy... Like it so far. Recomend. like it

March 18, 2019

Glad you've found the app useful and thanks for the review!

VISCATA

Great little app for Upsell/Cross sell, but the support team is even better. Very fast to answer and went above and beyond to help customize to our needs. Definitely give the app a try!

March 18, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to review our app - we really appreciate it.

Peace of Cloth

A little tricky to use at first, but the support team is very attentive and answers all questions quickly!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18