Cart Convert‑Upsell Cross‑sell

Cart Convert‑Upsell Cross‑sell

by Eastside Co

Product Upsell & Cross-sell

The Leader Of The New School

easy to use and does everything it says, essential for shopify

Wellness Com Ph

a must have, this app can greatly influence upselling. great one

Coton And Soda

very useful thank you i cannot use any shopify store without this app

Treehigh Club

Great app so far. Still working it out

Ameon

good app...easy to use
strongly recommend to those eCommerce starter with tight budget

G M Marketplace

Merci, application qui permet de proposer d'autres ventes lors d'un ajout au panier dommage que le choix de produit au hazard ne fonctionne plus

Fazbima

Five star as it was easy and complicated unlike some other App i've tried but still on the look out how it will help improve my store conversion, oh yes it's free. Thank you

Moonlght

Awesome idea but unfortenetly it does not show up on my store.
I am using the brooklyn theme.

Tshirt Hoodie

Ok I like this App alot in terms of its usefulness, but on creating a group, I cant modify it? If I want to add more products, I have to re-create a new group, that's rather inefficient, or tell me I'm missing something? Still a keeper, though.

Borystech

Good App! Full control of your up sells and cross sells though based on spend threshold only. Improvements can be done like showing complementary product recommendations based on product categories bought and not showing sold out items in the recommendations. But overall, it's a nice app and the best thing about is it's free, suitable for start ups with no/little budget to spend on paid apps.