Cart Convert‑Upsell Cross‑sell

Cart Convert‑Upsell Cross‑sell

by Eastside Co

Product Upsell & Cross-sell

For Grandparents Only

App works great! Very Happy. Thanks so much!

Andrealima

Cannot customize the way it looks and target a specific product but hey! I'ts free!

Yosmo

App works really good. I first did not get it on my store but it has more to do with my current theme then with the app. Let's start up & cross-selling!

Radbubbles

Awesome and simple to use!! Love it!

Veganproshop

Great way to group product to cross sell at different price thresholds. Plus it's free, just try it!

Soleivant

Easy to use and great support and it's all free

Glttr Btty

Great app, just which there were more ways to customise what products are upselled/cross spelled with which. Such as being able to cross sell accessories with certain groups of clothing or being able to offer discounts if a certain product is purchased with another.

Beauxnarrow

BRILLANT, SIMPLY AMAZING. EASY TO INSTALL. WORKS A TREAT

Dachshund Angels

Great functionality, and being FREE makes it truly invaluable. However, there are two things I wish could be added:

1. Getting back to the code page. I can't get back to the code page which had the convenient link to access the cart.liquid page (I'm sure I will be able to find it again, but the search is inconvenient)

2. The ability to change/alter the size of this menu on the checkout page. In my opinion, it is very large and overwhelming. I am afraid my customers will see it as unprofessional. I wish there were a way to change the overall size of this menu.

Otherwise, thanks so much for offering this great app for free! I'm just starting out and I hope this really helps bundle and sell other products.

Activity Gears

love it, it works great. Very easy to use and I am waiting for results.