Persistent Cart

Persistent Cart

by Customer First focus

Let customers shop multiple devices without losing their cart.

Unique Upgrades

Really enjoying this app. Now if I retarget people who added to cart they come back and BAM its already there :) Uniqueupgrades.net has some fire clothes too peep it.

Fun Services Canada

This app really differentiates itself from others in the app store by a) using a nice modal popup rather than a javascript alert, and b) in a conflict allowing the customer to choose whether to keep their current cart, restore their previous cart, or merge the two.

The interface for the customer could use some work, but I was able to fix most of my complaints with some custom css. All in all, well worth the price!

gold shops

Awesome app Just now installed I hope it will works perfectly. easy to use and thank you very much .

The Bircher Bar

Awesome app that works perfectly. Absolutely love it!

Ejuices Co

This app was great but all of a sudden our customers are losing carts all the time when they thought they were saved.

Canndle

Get app to get costumers to buy previous items

Peoples Market Inc

you guys are awesome. I'm starting to see a difference now when it comes to the carts. I'm happy i came across this application.

Wicked Good Perfume

We're using this app for Wicked Good with great results. It's easy to install and very effective. For less than one latte a month (think about that for a second), you can have this up and running. It pays for itself and works like a charm. There's nothing more annoying then adding a bunch of items to your cart, only to log in later a find everything has disappeared. This app fixes that issue. I love how it's also able to sync across multiple devices-- from desktop to phone to ipad. Very cool and something every store needs.

www.wicked-good.co
Wicked Good creates handcrafted unique fragrances that embrace the centuries-old craft of bourbon perfumeries but with a bold, modern sensibility and a touch of whimsical magic. #SmellWickedGood

Wig Addiction

This app is a must-have for any retail store. As a person who shops frequently online, I know that few thing are more frustrating than to spend time adding items to your only to have your selections disappear when you leave your computer for a while. This app solves that problem. Such a small feature, but it certainly save sales and make money for your store!

Sassyvape

What more is there to say? I love this app. Does everything I need and does it perfectly with minimal effort on my part! I believe for the quality and functionality of their apps in general you can't go wrong with at least trying it out for a test run instead of an instant commitment. Not too mention - their customer service is top notch! I love working with Persistent - they help make me a better merchant!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9