Persistent Cart

Persistent Cart

by Customer First focus

Let customers shop multiple devices without losing their cart.

The Bircher Bar

Awesome app that works perfectly. Absolutely love it!

Ejuices Co

This app was great but all of a sudden our customers are losing carts all the time when they thought they were saved.

Canndle

Get app to get costumers to buy previous items

Peoples Market Inc

you guys are awesome. I'm starting to see a difference now when it comes to the carts. I'm happy i came across this application.

Wicked Good Perfume

We're using this app for Wicked Good with great results. It's easy to install and very effective. For less than one latte a month (think about that for a second), you can have this up and running. It pays for itself and works like a charm. There's nothing more annoying then adding a bunch of items to your cart, only to log in later a find everything has disappeared. This app fixes that issue. I love how it's also able to sync across multiple devices-- from desktop to phone to ipad. Very cool and something every store needs.

www.wicked-good.co Wicked Good creates handcrafted unique fragrances that embrace the centuries-old craft of bourbon perfumeries but with a bold, modern sensibility and a touch of whimsical magic. #SmellWickedGood

Wig Addiction

This app is a must-have for any retail store. As a person who shops frequently online, I know that few thing are more frustrating than to spend time adding items to your only to have your selections disappear when you leave your computer for a while. This app solves that problem. Such a small feature, but it certainly save sales and make money for your store!

Sassyvape

What more is there to say? I love this app. Does everything I need and does it perfectly with minimal effort on my part! I believe for the quality and functionality of their apps in general you can't go wrong with at least trying it out for a test run instead of an instant commitment. Not too mention - their customer service is top notch! I love working with Persistent - they help make me a better merchant!

Ventur Fitness

This app is wonderful! It eliminates the need for a a person to market their product over and over to achieve results!

Sunergetic

Super easy to install which is always great!

Next Day Batteries