Persistent Cart

Persistent Cart

by Customer First focus

Let customers shop multiple devices without losing their cart.

Purrtastic Presents

Great app and for the price, it's an absolute bargain. Thank you Persistent Cart! Would highly recommend this to anyone.

Nautilus Puzzles - Wooden Jigsaw Puzzles For Adults

We have been using this App for a while now. It seems to work well and we have had no complaints from customers.

Pure Peace CBD

I use Shopify for my website, PurePeaceCBD.com and I was able to use the persistent cart to help please my customers. Great invent

Aqua Lab Aquaria

Pretty sure this app used to be free, I hope my plan got granfathered in! Here for the SEO boost that a review can provide.

PROJECTISR US

Overall excellent app easy to install. Would recommend adding the feature to allow a default option if the customer simply close the pop up.

Caspari Showroom

Worked well on Edge & Chrome, but on Internet Explorer the cart continued to refresh continuously, even after the contents were loaded in correctly. It rendered our site unusable for logged in customers.

October 19, 2020

Hello - we are so sorry to hear about any issues you've experienced. We are doing our very best to try to understand the issue you experienced and resolve it. While Shopify and certain themes may not support internet explorer, we actually still do on Persistent Cart and have checked to make sure the app functions as expected.

We have also reached out to your team a few times to better understand the circumstances in which it occurred better and learn more about whether there is an issue related to our app, so we can resolve it promptly. Any help on that front would be greatly appreciated.

Trivoshop

Great feature that gets overlooked many times. Very easy install, looking forward to happy returning customers.

Privé Perfumes

The app is flawless with retaining cart information when there is 1 cart active in 1 device or 2 or more in multiple devices. Would like to customize more the pop up window.

KiwiDiamond

probably the best $3.99 per month you could spend on your Shopify store. 3 clicks and install complete, my customers can seamlessly transfer from device to device to complete their order and not lose their shopping cart.

Unique Upgrades

Really enjoying this app. Now if I retarget people who added to cart they come back and BAM its already there :) Uniqueupgrades.net has some fire clothes too peep it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10