Persistent Cart

Persistent Cart

by Customer First focus

Let customers shop multiple devices without losing their cart.

Sassyvape

What more is there to say? I love this app. Does everything I need and does it perfectly with minimal effort on my part! I believe for the quality and functionality of their apps in general you can't go wrong with at least trying it out for a test run instead of an instant commitment. Not too mention - their customer service is top notch! I love working with Persistent - they help make me a better merchant!

Ventur Fitness

This app is wonderful! It eliminates the need for a a person to market their product over and over to achieve results!

Sunergetic

Super easy to install which is always great!

Next Day Batteries

A must have for anyone who is just starting out on shopify! 5/5

Our Baby Ltd

Great App, we had few customers who complained about loosing their carts and it is a great app to fix it!!!!!!! Very easy to install and starts working straight away!

Yellow Rose Treasures

Excellant app for web develpers i highly recomend it,thnx again

National Auto Tools

Its an app you should have. How many saved carts does it take for you to make back the $3.99? Pays for itself. No reason not to give it a whirl.

update: wish it kept track of how many saved carts moved on to checkout. other apps are starting to track this, which means i am looking at other apps.

Natures Deal

I've been using this app for many of my stores and will continue using it in the future

Logic Secret

Cool app. Using it in 2 of my shops. Every store needs it. Thanks guys.

United Bracelets

Exactly what me and my customers needed :)