Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of installation and inventory management capabilities, particularly its automated restock notifications. The support team is noted for their prompt and efficient problem-solving. Merchants value the app's competitive pricing and its ability to boost sales and customer engagement through back-in-stock and price drop alerts.

April 10, 2024

App works perfectly! Does exactly what I needed. Very easy to use. Button next to sold out items for customers to click to be notified when it comes back in stock.

EMMA JAMES
About 2 hours using the app
January 20, 2024

Not a long term user, but the initial customer service and help we received during the installation phase was great, so thank you for that! App looks great and easy to set up.

Moonholi Polska
Poland
About 19 hours using the app
April 2, 2024

Very fast and helpful support. So far everything good.

Toyabo
Germany
2 days using the app
April 2, 2024

Very easy to use, very helpful staff! Got it up and running very quickly. Thanks!

KINGDOM OF KLAH
New Zealand
About 23 hours using the app
March 21, 2024

We started just yesterday, but we are sure we will work really good with the app. We asked for support at 1AM and they replayed immediately. Thanks for the great and efficient support!

The Vaping Gentlemen Club
Italy
About 14 hours using the app
March 7, 2024

Great app! The support team was very prompt in helping me with some custom configurations.

Jupiter10
3 days using the app
January 19, 2024

Super friendly and quick support. The installation by the team was quick and smooth. I specifically chose this app by the high number of reviews and the “Built for Shopify” badge as speed, ease of use and value is super important to me.

LOBOCKI
About 8 hours using the app
April 2, 2024

Quick and helpful customer support response!

DVOK Official Store
15 days using the app
March 23, 2024

Needed a Notify Me button for out of stock products for my customers and comes with awesome customer service to help get it set up if you need. It will automatically send emails to your customers once your product is back in stock!

Swedish Gift Store - Scandinavian Wonderland
20 minutes using the app
December 6, 2023

This app is exactly what I was looking for, Sam was very helpful with making a minor change. This was one of the more affordable apps but does the job perfectly. Thank you

BAJAJUNKIES