Merchants appreciate this app for its 'back in stock' and 'notify me when available' features, which boost sales and provide customer interest insights. The app is also valued for its automated email notifications, easy setup, and customization support. Many merchants commend the customer service for its quick and courteous responses. The app is seen as affordable and profitable, offering good value for money.

January 31, 2024

Working great, thank you! Very responsive & fast chat support.

Ette Tete
Latvia
5 days using the app
January 10, 2024

Just downloaded it, but the customer service is great and gets the job done quickly.

Overspraysupply
About 20 hours using the app
January 31, 2024

Very easy to setup and the support was excellent. Recommend to all.

The Fight Club
3 days using the app
November 29, 2023

The app does exactly what it says it's going to do and the aftersales service has been great. Really can't fault the developer at all.

Mouthguards.co.uk
5 days using the app
January 4, 2024

Easy to download, I had some confusion on setting up the notify me button but I reached out to the one man team customer service and they got back to me within a couple of minutes and fixed the issue for me! super nice and easy to work with. I look forward to seeing how this works out!

Tare Market
About 1 hour using the app
October 28, 2023

Super easy to use, tech support is great. I've used for 2 different stores and have been amazing. would recommend!

The Confetti Cat
About 2 months using the app
December 5, 2023

great value for money and offers exactly what we need

Soda Lingerie
Austria
7 days using the app
January 23, 2024

We're looking to switch to a new app for back in stock alerts and giving this app a try. The customer support wasn't the best with our previous app, and so far, customer support for this app has been great. Sam was quick to respond to our questions and fixed the issues we had.

StockUpExpress
About 6 hours using the app
January 21, 2024

It was super easy to install and the Krtbite customer service was so kind in helping with my questions. Thank you so much!!

Borderless Creations
Japan
About 15 hours using the app
January 2, 2024

Just the app I needed! Really fast and thorough customer support

Nubiti