Merchants appreciate this app for its 'back in stock' and 'notify me when available' features, which boost sales and provide customer interest insights. The app is also valued for its automated email notifications, easy setup, and customization support. Many merchants commend the customer service for its quick and courteous responses. The app is seen as affordable and profitable, offering good value for money.

December 9, 2023

App works perfectly, customer service is quick and efficient. Highly recommend!

Jennie Garth
2 days using the app
January 21, 2024

App works great and customer service is top notch!

Blackwater Tack Co.
3 days using the app
January 12, 2024

I just added this to my store for the back in stock feature. Once setup I needed assistance with the app and got immediate help. Customer Service Is A+. I would recommend to anyone needing

Opulent Creatives University
15 minutes using the app
January 23, 2024

Just started using the app, and so far the developer staff has been helpful in integrating into the website. So far so good. Thanks!

HackFab Hobbies
42 minutes using the app
December 14, 2023

Great contact support. Instant assistance. Can't wait to see all of the results.

B-interest
About 4 hours using the app
October 30, 2023

The app seems to work flowlessly and the support is great (Thank you Sam)

HomeSkin
Italy
About 2 months using the app
October 25, 2023

We're using the app on two stores and it does just what we need it to do (and a lot more). We primarily use it for the out of stock notifications but also to push browser notifications occasionally... customer service has been top notch in terms of response time and adjusting the out of stock signup button placement. Highly recommended!

Shen Blossom
1 day using the app
January 29, 2024

Nice app, very helpful customer service.

Daphne Home Decor
About 10 hours using the app
January 29, 2024

The support team for this app is wonderful! I needed help moving the location of the notify when back in stock button and they were so quick and friendly.

Darling Rosary
32 minutes using the app
November 25, 2023

I just downloaded the app and it was seamless. However, after saving the "notify me" settings, I didn't see the button on my sold out items. I contacted support and they resolved the issue right away! Super fast resolution. This seems like it is going to work beautifully and I'm excited for this feature! Thank you Krtbite!

Early May