Category Breadcrumbs

Category Breadcrumbs

by Zoom Buzz

Add breadcrumb navigation to your collections

Little Thistle Shop

This breadcrumbs app does exactly what i wanted it to do, on any product page it registers what menu it is in by mapping the navigation menu you have created within shopify and even works for our 4 level mega-menu which is great! I had a wee issue with a single area not mapping, contacted Alex who was great at getting it resolved - turned out i had an accidental space at the end of a title so it wasn't registering. Managed to get it fixed within 24 hours so very happy!

Design Your Party

Finally I have full breacrumbs thank to this app. Easy to install and configure, you just need to set your navigation up properly. Support alone was 5-star, Alex was very nice and helpful! Recommended

for the Ageless

A much-needed solution to manage category breadcrumbs in Shopify. Intuitive, easy to set up and genuinely caring customer support. Highly recommended! *****

DEMI+CO Jewellery

Excellent support and does what we need it to. Needs some adjustments to make it appear seamless on our site.

Coffeefaction

A must installed app. Makes navigating your shop easier.
Helpful support team. You can not lose with this. I really recommend this for every Shopify shop.

Isolierguru

Ich verstehe diese 5 Sterne vermutlich gekauften Bewertungen nicht. Diese APP Funktioniert einfach nicht.

I cant understand this 5 Stars Ranking. This app doesent work. I think the Rating was buyed.

ACU Precision Sheet Metal

I do not know why the developer has not sold this to Shopify. You need this because of Shopifys inability to have urls that can be structured with the levels you want/without pages/ or collections/. This app is so worth the money. www.acumetalfab.com

Home Make It

This app was just what I needed for my clients store! Using this app is a simple way to improve the navigation of a site and add another level of breadcrumbs that Shopify doesn't have built in. Alex was very helpful and responded quickly to help me set the app up I the way I needed!

Little Skye Children's Boutique

This provides exactly what we need! When we have questions, the developer responds quickly and is super friendly. Couldn't be happier!

CoolAmulets.com

We have very big store and many categories and this application is a blessing for our business. Alex is incredible and have helped us with some unique issue which is truly appreciated. We recommend this App to anyone who is looking forward to successful marketing and glad we came across this opportunity.

Thank YOU Alex! Respectfully, Inna Gaker and CoolAmulets TEAM