Multichannel Importer

Multichannel Importer

by CedCommerce

Etsy Importer,eBay Importer Amazon Importer FBA, Bulk update

Alpha's Closette

This app is amazing but the best part about it is how ankit does his services, he's amazing responds right away, will check up on your store personally or send you text, they will help you build a store straight from your dreams

Century One Chronicles

Just downloaded this app. So impressed with the customer support and how quickly I have been able to import my products from Amazon as well as set up FBA. I wish I had found this app a week ago - it would have saved me a lot of headaches.

bicimotozonta

app utilissima per importare prodotti da ebay o altro su shopify
assistenza in chat veloce ed efficace
consiglio questa app per e-commerce

Supreme Skinz

The team are always there to help, fantastic service and a great app. The real one stop shop to link up all you ecomm shops including Amazon and Ebay. Ankit is Fantastic!

Credulity

These guys were great. I needed a bit of customization on a template, which is not part of their regular service. They did it and much more. They have an amazing team of developers!! Great job.

Oriwhiz Replace Parts

I love this app. very easy to use and very nice customer service, thank you very much! so I recommend it.

Caps Variety

App works accordingly with the addition of great service. I can not ask for more as it has saved me a lot of time and hassle.

Speedd

A really useful and well-functioning app. It solved a lot of import issues we had found with even more expensive apps.
Thanks to the developers.

Project Pinup

I really do love this app and the support. They really do their best to help. Ran into some bugs and it was fixed.

CQC Boutique

I have just started with the app and am hopeful it will make my product sync between Amazon and Shopify go more smoothly. Ankit has been very patient and knowledgable. His help is most appreciated. Thank you