Multichannel Importer

eBay Importer, Amazon Importer, Etsy Importer, FBA,Bulk update

From $11/month

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Trade Bikes Direct

We're using the Multichannel import as a bridge between our site & eBay motors, importer works well and WhatsApp support is fairly instant. The team built a few custom requests for us quickly and efficiently.

Liberty and Lilac

Great app and AMAZING personalized assistance! Ankit walked me through every step, and made himself available to help when I ran into issues. He didn't stop until everything was perfect.

My House Srl

Location Italy

Great app with good technical support!
Support was very quick to help sync my catalog.
Special thanks to Ankit!

hanaemistore

Location Finland

We use CedCommerce MultiChannel importer on multiple brands. Customer support is great, and bugs aren't an issue. Special thanks to Ankit for resolving the issues on all of the brands on time. Definitely worth the use.

Nano Clear® México - Renovación de Relojes y Joyas

Location Mexico

Great service with great support people. The support team helped me to setup the fba from amazon, i will test it and see how it works, it seems to have a lot of features but the only i want it the automated fba fulfillment

Driver Technologies Store

Great app!! Products are only a small part of our business, but important. We had an exact vision in mind without a clear idea how to execute. This app helped accomplish everything we wanted!

MIRIS

The application turned out to be the best of its kind. Support works great. Help with any questions.

DebbyDeals.com

Chat support very helpful the app makes a lot of sense once you are walked thru the process. I would recommend

Made It Mine Design

I needed a little help understanding the upload process and was able to connect with chat. They walked me through the process and helped me upload everything from etsy to my shopify store.

Rosados Box

Overall, everyone on the team has been super nice so that's for the 3 stars. In terms of the program itself, it's not as seamless as marketed so it's a 1.5 stars; at least not for companies with a few thousand products and multiple variations. We had over 3100 products and it is still being uploaded. We are told it may take up to 50 days to upload all the products, I thought it would take 1 day to 2 days to upload all this to Shopify from Etsy but it's still an ongoing project. Best part is not all the images are pushed over for the uploads and sometimes their server doesn't connect leading to zero uploads some days. I wish I knew this would be the experience. I would have never paid for this nonrefundable service that isn't living to what's marketed. Long story short, if you have several thousand products with multiple variations, this app is not for you unless you are okay with missing images, and personally uploading these files over the next few months.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 52 53