Multichannel Importer

Multichannel Importer | Reviews

by CedCommerce

Etsy Importer,eBay Importer Amazon Importer FBA, Bulk update

SouthwesternEquine

I wouldn't pay them for annual account (my experience). Company made offer for one year discount. I paid it. Then was on the phone with support as I could not get it to work. I gave them full access with AnyDesk to my computer - They could not get it to work per their claims. Orders we getting declined. Their support said they needed to talk to a developer. We were in the middle of Christmas season and I had lost all faith in their product. Not willing wait who for who knows how many days, I uninstalled it after only having for a few hours. They are now refusing any refund of $349. They said they didn't force me to pay them. Wow - What do you think about that?

London topstyle

Is great App and a amazing customer service, this App will save us a lots of hours of work. Thank you for the team to create this App.

Dexi

We sell doormats and bathmats on Amazon and this app has really help a lot in syncing the listings from there to Shopify. Thanks a lot to Swati's team, they do really offer a good service and we had good communication with each other.

diy-bügelperlen

Ive installed it, tried to import products from the app - doesent worked. I contacted Support - nobody there, no help. Deinstalled the app - thank you for nothing.

Daily Ritmo

We had some issues importing variations from Amazon. The support is easy to contact through the chat. Ankit did an amazing job following up with us and working with his team to fix the issue. THank you.

Stickdat

I recommend this app, It was helpful in moving my ebay listings to shopify, only cost $180 AUD for 2000+ items. they have options for 1 offs. next I will be testing exports so i can sell on other platforms

OhMyFunko

So far, so good! Accommodating team! they are helping me with the description carry over to another platform to Shopify! Highly recommended!

oceania-legends.com

I found this app so easy to use. It does all the hard work for you and the support is second to none. They were all very helpful and responded promptly to all my questions. Would definitely recommend

Sidalitech

Thanks a lot for Deepti,
She just did everything that i wanted in 1 minute.
we must have more people like that thanks againn

Firewade Motorsports

app saved me many hours of work. Ankit was great in helping with the details to get everything converted. Thanks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50