Multichannel Importer

eBay, Amazon, & Etsy Importer. Etsy Review Importer & FBA

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Newark Auto

Time spent using app 39 minutes

Support is absolutely stellar, and functionality is great too. Highly, highly recommend. I am seriously impressed and plan to use this for the long term.

sohofloralarts

This program did exactly what I needed it to do it saved me a lot of time importing my products from amazon to my Shopify website. the customer service is excellent as well, Ankit took the time to help me with the issue I was having. Would very much recommend.

briellajewellery

Amazing customer service. Deepti has gone above and beyond and help me importing my Etsy listings to my Shopify. They not only helped me to import the listings, but also kindly helped to add the products on my new shop as I was struggling to do so. I will certainly hire them again and recommend the services. Many thanks!

sweetdealspdx

Great app. Great developers. They are very helpful and will do custom work for you very fast. they are a one stop shop for pretty much any platform.

GiveMeFaceShop

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Good app to use for exporting your items to Shopify. Images & variations come out well as well as description. The only issue is sometimes the inventory and listings will not be accurate , so you have to keep an eye and inform the team. Deepti and her colleagues are always happy to deal with issues quickly

Bosnal

App works perfect and the support team is very acknowledgeable and were able to answer any queries. Would highly recommend the app.

hihihi-online

Location India

It's great app. It helps to import product data to shopify and people are more helping me to fix issue immediately.

Eco Chacras

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Its great app ! we are using since two years and we are satisfied with the accuracy of this app.Would recommend definitely.

Darido

Location Germany

Deepti is just an amazing support , she will just try to help you whenever she can . i appreciate the effort of them trying to fix every possible bug .

Alebrijes.co

Ankit has been very helpful in fixing the glitch connected to my store. Thank you very much Ankit. Great work!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 54 55