Multichannel Importer

Multichannel Importer

by CedCommerce

Etsy Importer,eBay Importer Amazon Importer FBA, Bulk update

The Daisy Press By Emma

Great communication, staff pointed me in the right direction and im on my way to achieving my goal with this app.

Sunne Tropical

live chat support is superb and very patient in providing assistant, explanation as well as SAMPLE SCREEN so it's easier to follow.

Vitamasters

Worked very well for transferring from Amazon to Shopify. The packages were a bit confusing. However, the customer service was really quick and very helpful. If you have an issue or anything use the live chat.

Games Planet Online

I am still learning how to use it, but so far so good. The app is quite easy to use. Support is also great.

SUNEA

Thanks to Ankit, he answered all my questions and willing to do more. I will get back for sure. Thanks

Caratal

This app is amazing for importing eBay products to Shopify
. The process to connect your product from Shopify to eBay or another store is so simple. I really love the support team, Ankit helped me sort out the issue really quickly as we spent days on the same issue. With proper...

AndMore

Great app. Very useful. Good price. Excellent support. I like the layout and everything can be done so easily.

Versand-King

Great team I have been working with the CedCommerce team for a long time, they are very courteous employees, you are advised to a group of experts and actually at all times!
The team has the right answer to every question and is equipped with the best experts in this field. I can only recommend it very much and recommend it to everyone who would like to transfer products from various platforms to SHopify. I still hope for a positive and successful cooperation with CED Commerce

Tumbly Gifts

This app saved me a lot of time uploading my product catalog from Amazon. Their customer support was super helpful too. I highly recommend.

Flitterfly

With the help of Jason the App imported my inventory from my Walmart store to my Shopify store with lightening speed. Highly recommend this App and it's backed by a great support team. Available 24/7!!!