Multichannel Importer

Multichannel Importer

by CedCommerce

Etsy Importer, eBay Importer Amazon Importer FBA, file import

KicksNDrips

This app solved all my problems and saved me so much time. Furthermore the customer service is absolutely amazing. Perfect app.

TOPSHOPIA

AMAZINGLY easy and Fast! Someone actually popped up on my chat - a REAL LIVE PERSON, within seconds and helped me upload my products within seconds. This just doesn't happen anymore! WOW!

Destinees4Grand LLC

I used this app to help diversify my store. When I couldn't find what I needed, I received immediate and great support by clicking on the chat located on the bottom right.

Electric-Boutique.com

Great app, friendly and easy to use, great support team, everything taken care of the support team!!
The app doesn't fulfil or ships the orders from Shopify, if you search for this

PERFUME STUDIO

Great importer app! I use it frequently and it works flawlessly. Their live support is also outstanding. Highly recommend.

Gracie's Tech & Co

this app is great! helped me get things done alot quicker and easier. i would recommend this app to anyone looking to save time and get things done quicker.

ZOPICA

Excellent customer support..We got few issues and was easily resolved with ther great assistance. Thanks to their lightning fast response we were able to discuss our concerns immediately and was quickly resolved..

Toolshop5

Truthfully, The support provided is fantastic.
the app and imported my products from walmart ,the process was good. What I am really writing a review on is the wonderful customer service I received from the Team.
I'm really impressed with their follow through. If their app is as good as their customer service then this is time and money well spent!
they provide discount more than you expect

TilzMart

Good app, still improving .Looking forward to some updates that will make the experience better. The customer services guys have been great and helpful.

EMPOWER YOUR CHANGE®

The customer service agent was very helpful and pointed me in the right directions. thank you. good feedback. thanks