Multichannel Importer

Multichannel Importer

by CedCommerce

Etsy Importer,eBay Importer Amazon Importer FBA, Bulk update

Pro Health and Beauty

Great app for bringing your Amazon storefront to a Shopify site! Great support from developers too. Love it!

DMND Limited

I like the app. We are a bit different as we have as many as 8,000 individual products and are adding regularly. It is a good app, but somewhat challenging with our needs. Still troubleshooting the best way to us this app. We also have multiple countries on eBay and only want to import our US listings. This is also an issue for proper updating. Your staff has been incredibly helpful and patient working with us. I look forward to finding the perfect solution with this app and our needs.

Deals by Me

This app is great!! I used it to integrate my items from my Amazon store and it worked great! I really recommend it.

Clickandget.co.uk

Help with my eBay uploading, very easy to use, Made my job very easy and hassle free. I just do listings in one channel and uploaded to others

Success Today Unlimited

This app is great, and the customer support is wonderful. Deepti helped me import my ebay items in a matter of clicks, and i am 100% happy! Great app, it works as promised!

LJ Outfitters Co

Love this app, will save tons of time moving product from Etsy to Shopify platform. Customer chat was quick and very helpful!

Teely Home

Ankit was very helpful. He made sure all the instructions were clear. Very happy with the service I received today. 5 star.

Berries Trading

Ankit & the team are great. The app is fantastic and so is the support and they are always on hand to resolve any queries. highly recommend

D2NM

The app was amazing, gave me clear guidance on how to import and upload products onto my Shopify! I am super happy!

WILLART Home Decor

They were very helpful to guide me on each and every step. I feel great and got everything done. It's awesome. Great.