Multichannel Importer

Multichannel Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
April 27, 2022

The application turned out to be the best of its kind. Support works great. Help with any questions.

MIRIS
Time spent using app: 6 months
April 23, 2022

Chat support very helpful the app makes a lot of sense once you are walked thru the process. I would recommend

DebbyDeals.com
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 15, 2022

I needed a little help understanding the upload process and was able to connect with chat. They walked me through the process and helped me upload everything from etsy to my shopify store.

Made It Mine Design
Time spent using app: 44 minutes
April 9, 2022

Overall, everyone on the team has been super nice so that's for the 3 stars. In terms of the program itself, it's not as seamless as marketed so it's a 1.5 stars; at least not for companies with a few thousand products and multiple variations. We had over 3100 products and it is still being uploaded. We are told it may take up to 50 days to upload all the products, I thought it would take 1 day to 2 days to upload all this to Shopify from Etsy but it's still an ongoing project. Best part is not all the images are pushed over for the uploads and sometimes their server doesn't connect leading to zero uploads some days. I wish I knew this would be the experience. I would have never paid for this nonrefundable service that isn't living to what's marketed. Long story short, if you have several thousand products with multiple variations, this app is not for you unless you are okay with missing images, and personally uploading these files over the next few months.

Rosados Box
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 5, 2022

The customer service was great. Ankit explains me everything clearly and with a lot of patience so I can integrate this app. Than you

kiddysnug.com
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 5, 2022

excellent app and customer service. i would highly recommend. Easy to use and fast upload/import. Thank you!

Lipgloss Costume
Time spent using app: 24 days
March 30, 2022

Very helpful assistance. This app helped me to import my CSV where the data was not placed correctly and helped me to import it.

Shapes Decor
Spain
Time spent using app: 27 days
March 29, 2022

lovely customer service 10 stars, i hope they will start their amazon dropshipping and automatic fullfilment

Wonka Us
Time spent using app: 2 days
March 28, 2022

Very helpful customer service team when I needed assistance using the app. I would definitely recommend using this app.

Wear A Label
Time spent using app: 13 days
March 22, 2022

Great service with great support people. The support team helped me with getting my products from eBay to Shopify very quickly.

ARRK ACCESSORIES