Multichannel Importer

Multichannel Importer

by CedCommerce

Etsy Importer,eBay Importer Amazon Importer FBA, Bulk update

Carter's Watches and Jewelry

Deepti is incredible. She has helped me with every single problem or confusion we have had and we now run our business successfully and efficiently using this importer. Our original store is on eBay, and this app helped me seamlessly migrate all my products to a Shopify website. 24/7 support is extremely responsive and a lifesaver.

TurboTech215.com

if you want to link product already in your store this is not the app for that. also it's no free version or trail to try it out.

March 22, 2021

Hello TurboTech,
There must be some confusion when you were using the importer application.
1. Linking the products: If you have any products already listed on your Shopify store then at the time of importing the products from your selected marketplace to the app, there is an automated process run which is used to match the products from your Shopify store based on SKU or Title.
2. Trial: You will get any new 10 products uploaded on your Shopify for the trial purpose, to check if you will get all details imported on your Shopify store correctly.
We would incredibly like the occasion to talk about the issues further with you. Kindly connect with us at apps@cedcommerce.com. I Will assign a personal account manager who will work with you on your panel and assist you further with all the steps.

I will look forward to your response.

Power Motorcycles USA

Ankit is absolutely awesome! Right to the point, friendly, professional, and skilled. The chat system is highly recommended and easy to use. I was able to sync my other platforms inventory in minutes. Thanks CEDCommerce, and thanks Ankit!

Jajsupplies

Support was amazing, they got all of my listings uploaded via chat using a csv file & walked me through everything.

irishchic.com

Another fantastic product from cedcommerce guys. I am already using couple of their apps so I expect only the best from them. And they deliver the best with every product. Easy to use, friendly user interface and most importantly it does exactly what it says it does. Customer service is outstanding. Thanks Singh and Aman for all your help.

Epic All Gear

Ankit was very helpful. I am new to the App and had to ask him lots of questions. He explained the process very well and made me understand it. We tried with Ebay to start with and now I feel much more comfortable in importing the product to my Shopify store. Thanks so much, Ankit.

QD Jewelry

Life saver. We run a huge ebay store and the importer allows us to easily integrate to Shopify. The support team is extremely helpful, Deepti has helped us so much. They are always fast to respond and fix my issues.

BRANDSHOPS.COM

Being a multi-channel seller we are using this app for a while now and it works perfectly with all the channels, Their Support is Awesome & Instant. Ankit, Deepti, and Shubhangi are always there for help. Kudos to the staff and the Company !!

RI Outlet

Really nice work togheter with the employee of ced commerce. Rahul is a very good and competent employee of the company!

Killer Whale Shop

after 3 months which i paid 35$ every month this app destroyed my life for 3 months last month i want to delete it they promise me they will resolve their issue at least only the inventory to be synced and the orders to be fulldfield now i have the paypal account blocked as all my orders was taken at products which i do not have inventory and i needed to cancel them they are a group of crooks who manipulate the reviews and offer only problems instead the app do not import eans they do not know eans means at least at some problems they do not take the sku also
variations of colours for images is a science fiction for them also the inventory
the problem is that i done this in this time for 4 times by hand but the app in maximum 2 days destroy all my team work
avoid them is much easear to do this by hand by yourself it will not work at all
their custummer support only lose your time to not let you give them negative feedback do not trust them they will only destroy your website and your merchant i will report them at shopify and ask for a full refund