Multichannel Importer

Multichannel Importer

by CedCommerce

Etsy Importer, eBay Importer Amazon Importer FBA, file import

Supply Hut Development

Very easy to use and quickly import all of your products from another marketplace. They also have quick, live support. Great pricing too. I'd highly recommend this app!

insPOURation Acrylic Pour Painting

The tech I was working with was knowledgable, professional, and most important patient. He walked me through the steps of importing my products from Etsy to Shopify which was a major achievement. He is an asset to your organization.

Orient Design

Easy to import products and start a business. Very good customer support, answered quickly. Highly recommended for easy setup and start of a business online.

sophistipaws

I was struggling trying to import my suppliers listing from ebay and etsy to shopify. Ankit on the chat help was superb and my issue was sorted really quickly. Superb service thankyou so much

TopTecSales

All good great communication and service. Had all the help I was look for, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fragrance Me Baby™

The app could be better, but I can say so far, so good. Lovely customer service. They provided me with the help I was needing.

DialookTrio

They answer all my questions. Thanks ...Easily I can upload from etsy to my shopify store. This is great time for me.

beardbrushcare

At the beginning, i don't know how to use it, after chatted with online custom service, then know how to use it, nice.

Summer Mae

I tried this app today,it's convenient to link accounts,the instructions are useful,import product to shopify is also quick.
And the support team is really helpful and helped me a lot.

kocomstore

Cool start up plugin and supportive team.
Deepti was helpful and assisted me. Some minor quirks of the software but all in all I'm satisfied. There's a paid subscription + a per item fee.
I wasn't informed completely but it's really a reasonable fee that they're asking.