Multichannel Importer

Multichannel Importer

by CedCommerce

Etsy Importer,eBay Importer Amazon Importer FBA, Bulk update

Formula Gamers

Great app for my store to upload products from Amazon. I had a problem uploading products to my store but the issue was quickly resolved. Ankit helped me out quickly and made sure my issue was resolved. Thank you,

Woodland Spares Ltd

As usual great service, help and advise from the staff at CED Commerce big thanks to Ankit for todays help

Big Muff's Comics

So easy to upload from my eBay store. Love it and the process was smooth. You can adjust all or some to your store and edit as well.

Inside N Beyond

The app is very easy to use and is worth every penny. Saves a lot of time. Plus they have flexible options and payment plans. Outstanding customer service..Ankit in particular is super awesome. Highly recommend this App and their service

KicksNDrips

This app solved all my problems and saved me so much time. Furthermore the customer service is absolutely amazing. Perfect app.

TOPSHOPIA

AMAZINGLY easy and Fast! Someone actually popped up on my chat - a REAL LIVE PERSON, within seconds and helped me upload my products within seconds. This just doesn't happen anymore! WOW!

Destinees4Grand LLC

I used this app to help diversify my store. When I couldn't find what I needed, I received immediate and great support by clicking on the chat located on the bottom right.

Electric-Boutique.com

Great app, friendly and easy to use, great support team, everything taken care of the support team!!
The app doesn't fulfil or ships the orders from Shopify, if you search for this

PERFUME STUDIO

Great importer app! I use it frequently and it works flawlessly. Their live support is also outstanding. Highly recommend.

Gracie's Tech & Co

this app is great! helped me get things done alot quicker and easier. i would recommend this app to anyone looking to save time and get things done quicker.