Multichannel Importer

Multichannel Importer

by CedCommerce

Etsy Importer,eBay Importer Amazon Importer FBA, Bulk update

Electric-Boutique.com

Great app, friendly and easy to use, great support team, everything taken care of the support team!!
The app doesn't fulfil or ships the orders from Shopify, if you search for this

PERFUME STUDIO

Great importer app! I use it frequently and it works flawlessly. Their live support is also outstanding. Highly recommend.

Gracie's Tech & Co

this app is great! helped me get things done alot quicker and easier. i would recommend this app to anyone looking to save time and get things done quicker.

ZOPICA

Excellent customer support..We got few issues and was easily resolved with ther great assistance. Thanks to their lightning fast response we were able to discuss our concerns immediately and was quickly resolved..

Toolshop5

Truthfully, The support provided is fantastic.
the app and imported my products from walmart ,the process was good. What I am really writing a review on is the wonderful customer service I received from the Team.
I'm really impressed with their follow through. If their app is as good as their customer service then this is time and money well spent!
they provide discount more than you expect

TilzMart

Good app, still improving .Looking forward to some updates that will make the experience better. The customer services guys have been great and helpful.

EMPOWER YOUR CHANGE®

The customer service agent was very helpful and pointed me in the right directions. thank you. good feedback. thanks

Schlanke Börse

This app just works and sends all my orders to Amazon for fulfillment. You also get very great support!

Sayitwithagift

Deerpi is brilliant. Deserves 6 stars.She was excellent and had great patience. She walked me through each step. If I hadn't had this assistance, I would not have used the app so this person is crucial to your business. Deserves recognition.
I also dealt with Jason who was very professional, prompt and knowledgeable. Excellent staff member.

PenguinPottery

developers are very responsive. we were able to chat with them right away. app works great, no complaints