Multichannel Importer

Multichannel Importer

by CedCommerce

Etsy Importer,eBay Importer Amazon Importer FBA, Bulk update

Onsalegroup

The assistant was very kind and quickly helped me solve my problem.I will recommend this APP to my friends.

Shangri-La USA

This app is working well. The more positive point is that you will get instant support from CedCommerce. No matter if it is day or night, they will get around until your problem is resolved. Deepti did a wonderful job.

Flippin Goodies

I used this app to upload all my products to shopify and it works great. Their support is timely and very helpful

replicartzus

I used this app to import my Amazon listings into Shopify keep. I used the alternative app first however it best copied 1/three of my amazon listing. I used Multichannel importer I were given the entire bunch of list imported and indication of which ones copied on pinnacle of formerly imported. It honestly made my process so smooth.

Fitness Fashions

We used this App to import our products from eBay, we have close to 1500 products and this App performed beautifully. We spent good amount of time reviewing several Apps, and happy to have chosen this one - easy to use and superb support made all the difference.

Slim Shadies Celebrity Sunglasses

I've been selling on ebay for 10 years, but decided to open do my own website, i needed an app that could sync my ebay & shopify stock and to bulk upload all my products from ebay to shopify saving me hours and not having to have separate stock. I had a few complications, as i used webinterpret on ebay, so it imported all my products and not just UK ones, how ever this was no problem, Multichannel Importer managed to separate UK listing to a separate list, then sent the UK list to shopify, Bulk loading my whole inventory from ebay to shopify. Then i had another issue as the template that i used on ebay caused issues with how the description looked on Shopify, But this was no problem for my Multichannel importer staff Deepti , she worked above and beyond to fix this and make the description look correct. The customer service here is amazing, if you are already an Ebayer thats just starting out on shopify this is a must to get your inventory straight onto shopify saving you hours of time for not much ££, absolutely excellent. Thank you Multichannel Importer Team, especially Deepti

SimplyASP Tech

I download this app and tested out the features and functionality so far so good, I really like it. It makes getting the csv file from channels like eBay very easy, as the eBay site is not updated and simply tasks like getting a csv file is a big challenge without this app. From marketplace to marketplace this app makes transferring your data a breeze, I rate it 9 out of 10 because there's always room for improvement.

Blue Pigeon UK

I used this app to import my Amazon listings into Shopify store. I used the other app first but it only copied 1/3 of my amazon listing. I used Multichannel importer I got the whole bunch of listing imported and indication of which ones copied on top of previously imported. It absolutely made my job so easy.

Nik case

NOTE- Whatever your issue is it will be resolve by the Team best app to get the all Listing data from Amazon to shopify you also can fulfil your product from amazon FBA by this app no tension to pack product and deliver everything will be automated

Lisen

客服很敬业,并且总是在线回答问题;因为有很多隐藏的功能我没认真阅读,并且也不明显,从AMAZON上传产品后都是显示0 stocks, 不知道在哪里删除掉一些自己不想上传的产品;有些功能可能需要找客服帮忙解决,失望他们能完善更多功能;