4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless product importation from various marketplaces, including Amazon, eBay, and Etsy. They value its ability to handle large volumes of products accurately and its syncing feature for price and inventory. The app's performance, speed, efficiency, and exceptional customer support are highly praised. Merchants also highlight its affordability, value for money, and user-friendly interface.

September 4, 2020

Great App if you have items on other Platforms like Etsy or Amazon. Works Seamless and Customer Support is Amazing!

Ritual Shirts
Over 2 years using the app
April 12, 2021

Ankit & the team are great. The app is fantastic and so is the support and they are always on hand to resolve any queries. highly recommend

Berries Trading
July 19, 2021

This app and its developers helped me integrate my Etsy listings to Shopify. The app works really well, it is effective in getting all listings transferred all at once rather than doing it manually. Developers were very responsive. They won't leave you hanging or waiting...

Camden Retro Dream LTd
February 23, 2021

Great app and customer service they are very quick to respond and help. Solved my issue right away I would recommend.

Saddle Barn
March 21, 2020

Great service. Customer service is out standing. Apllication works well. It take a bit of time to learn but worth the effort. Very excited to so where this gets our company!

DutchCovers
Thailand
Edited February 17, 2020

It saves a lot of time and frustration. The Customer Service is amazing very attentive in resolving my problems.

Juju Junky
Edited September 6, 2021

The service is excellent, fast and efficient. totally recommend. It is an excellent product very easy to use and simple. I recommend you can use it at any time. It's a very good product.

mparts
September 25, 2019

Great app ! Used it to upload products from Amazon. In case of any questions support is always helpful!

Firestar Shop
CedCommerce replied September 26, 2019

Hi! Thanks for your positive feedback.

October 24, 2019

This App Allows me to only have to write up my products once. I import them from etsy to shopify and then upload to trademe. It's very effective! and their support is fantastic.

Punch Needle Supplies NZ
New Zealand
January 5, 2022

This app is a lifesaver!!! I have been procrastinating all things Shopify for so long because it felt like duplicating work. With this app though, I was able to import MY ENTIRE ETSY SHOP in a couple of minutes with no problem. I had a couple of silly questions that I asked in the chat and received answers immediately. Works great! Super happy.

Tigerlily & Tundra