Multichannel Importer

Multichannel Importer

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
Edited March 22, 2022

App is fantastic, does exactly what we need it to do for FBA. And very impressed with the customer support! It's instant no waiting around for emal replies! Support via online chat has been superb in helping us get set up and resolving queries. Highly recommend!

Innopure
Time spent using app: 13 days
March 10, 2022

I am impressed with super customer
App is very easy to use and set up. I use this app to import my ebay listings. there are over 200k skus (including variations) in my ebay account, the app handles that with no problem. would recommend 100%

CaseStudio
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 19 days
March 8, 2022

Excellent App with outstanding customer support! Very easy to use once initial profiling is setup. Would recommend

AJC Hobbies
Time spent using app: 6 months
February 24, 2022

Used the app to import our ebay listings. It has worked great and the customer services helped us along the way.

A Solutions Auto Parts Inc.
Time spent using app: 9 months
February 22, 2022

We are using this app, and it is fantastic. The assistance is also prompt. Ankit from the support team was really helpful and timely resolved the issue we were facing.

Puzzle Ready
Finland
Time spent using app: 6 days
February 10, 2022

We recently found the CEDCommerce team after having major issues with the official eBay app on Shopify. We decided to test out the Multichanel Importer and eBay marketplace integration after seeing their reviews, which are both offered by CED. I have never been this impressed by a service before. Nothing seems like an issue to them and they have delivered on every promise quicker than expected. It's likely that if we need new apps in the future, we would search to see if CED could assist before looking elsewhere. Top service!

GolfClubs4Cash
Time spent using app: 9 months
February 10, 2022

Very happy with the service provided, had few installation issues and bugs due to the use of different platforms (ebay, AMZ & Shopify) and the delivery in several countries, but all has been dealt with quickly and the fact that the communication is via WhatsApp and not email speeds up the process greatly. Well done & Thank you!

blazes.org
Germany
Time spent using app: 7 months
February 4, 2022

I'm a developer based in the Uk and have too many bad experiences with App Developers from overseas, in my experience as soon as you pay for the product they have no interest in helping or worse, go missing which leaves you with a product not fit for purpose and a lot of wasted money. The team at CED-Importer surpassed my expectations on every level. Not only did they answer every query I had on the live chat system within 2 minutes they went the extra mile to make sure the eBay data feed was customised to my Shopify store and without charging anything on top of the App subscription. ​ Without any hesitation I would recommend using these guys, customer service is exceptional, the knowledgebase faultless and just as importantly the product does exactly what it says. The best support I've ever come across in my 12 years of web development.

UKusedgolfclubs
Time spent using app: 17 days
January 27, 2022

I used this application, it really works, I recommend it to you. It supports all the stores that work and imports the products, I am satisfied!

Teotushop
Turkey
Time spent using app: 13 days
January 21, 2022

I am extremely pleased with the customer service from the team at Multichannel Importer. The professional help I received from Deepti, the Business Development Analyst that help me, is beyond what I expected on the online support chat. The App itself is excellent and deserves an A+ We had over 1,000 SKUs imported from Amazon into Shopify, with all the data coming through perfectly, with the team's help, and now we will be able to push these SKU's to other marketplace channels at eBay, Walmart and others. Highly recommend this App, the company, and the team!

Las Glorias de Maria