Multichannel Importer

eBay, Amazon, & Etsy Importer. Etsy Review Importer & FBA

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Penchant

Location Finland

The customer service is amazing. I like how prompt and helpful it is. The team helped me import products from different marketplaces.

Viventive

UPDATED. 8/1/2022 I regret using this app. What happened? It syncs my the products from amazon to shopify. I've made changes on shopify and the next 48 hours it was override by the software. I've also requested to shop making changes with sale rep, and their developers. It worked for awhile. But today was the last straw. This is the 4th time. My Graphic Designer already made changes to the product pages and fixed it multiple times. I can not have something that is uncontrollable. Rather do the fulfillment of orders manually and keep track of the stock manually. I really really regret. July 27th 2022. I currently use this app. I'm an amazon seller and our amazon store is doing pretty well. We were looking to find something that can seamlessly transition to Shopify because I heard Shopify is the go to. It worked. Although I had some hiccups which was because I was not an Shopify expert. They helped with with some troubleshooting and also helped me with some onboarding. Would recommend other Amazon sellers to try it out.

Riff Raff Vintage

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Costumer support is very good! Helped me with a duplication problem and efficiently solved and also implemented a new setting for me.

shopyourstore.co.uk

Had a glitch at start but team was really helpful and sort the issue out pretty quickly, overall great experience

Party Devils

Time spent using app About 1 month

App wont work !!! Orders wont sync with Shopify & Amazon Dispatching orders wont work Don't integrate well with other app, tired it for a month and had more issues than my head can handle!!

brightlink-av

Excellent with first rate customer support. Thank you for Multichannel for all of your help getting htis store set-up and having techs who are of extremely good help and training. I've talked to three specific humans on Shopify with numerous apps looking for the proper avenues for my customer's unique situation and Multichannel become the maximum transparent and your tech Deepti become they best one with the communication skills, know-how, and knowledge that made this honestly educational in preference to puzzling. THANK YOU!

Zeustar

Location Australia

It took me a bit of time to figure out how to use all of the features but now I wouldn't be without it. It saves me heaps of time and the chat feature works well and they always fix my issues quickly.

Liberty and Lilac

Great app and AMAZING personalized assistance! Ankit walked me through every step, and made himself available to help when I ran into issues. He didn't stop until everything was perfect.

My House Srl

Location Italy

Great app with good technical support!
Support was very quick to help sync my catalog.
Special thanks to Ankit!

hanaemistore

Location Finland

We use CedCommerce MultiChannel importer on multiple brands. Customer support is great, and bugs aren't an issue. Special thanks to Ankit for resolving the issues on all of the brands on time. Definitely worth the use.