Multichannel Importer

eBay Importer, Amazon Importer, Etsy Importer, FBA,Bulk update

From $11/month

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

kiddysnug.com

The customer service was great. Ankit explains me everything clearly and with a lot of patience so I can integrate this app. Than you

Lipgloss Costume

excellent app and customer service. i would highly recommend. Easy to use and fast upload/import. Thank you!

Shapes Decor

Very helpful assistance. This app helped me to import my CSV where the data was not placed correctly and helped me to import it.

Wonka Us

lovely customer service 10 stars, i hope they will start their amazon dropshipping and automatic fullfilment

Wear A Label

Very helpful customer service team when I needed assistance using the app. I would definitely recommend using this app.

ARRK ACCESSORIES

Great service with great support people. The support team helped me with getting my products from eBay to Shopify very quickly.

Innopure

App is fantastic, does exactly what we need it to do for FBA. And very impressed with the customer support! It's instant no waiting around for emal replies! Support via online chat has been superb in helping us get set up and resolving queries. Highly recommend!

CaseStudio

I am impressed with super customer
App is very easy to use and set up. I use this app to import my ebay listings. there are over 200k skus (including variations) in my ebay account, the app handles that with no problem. would recommend 100%

AJC Hobbies

Excellent App with outstanding customer support! Very easy to use once initial profiling is setup. Would recommend

A Solutions Auto Parts Inc.

Used the app to import our ebay listings. It has worked great and the customer services helped us along the way.