Multichannel Importer

Multichannel Importer

by CedCommerce

Etsy Importer, eBay Importer Amazon Importer FBA, file import

Albaoutdoors

Good customer service! The upload of products should be automatic from Amazon to Shopify! No problem with the app

Trendy Apparel Shop

Worked on Importing Amazon Products to Shopify.
Overall, great work and very communicative Thank you

Latin Produx

Excellent attention, fast, reliable service of great help. Connection with Amazon to Shopify. Inventory update Automatically.

Next Alpha Gear

Deepti is very clear in advising with a step-by-step method to sync my Amazon inventory and activate the Shopify app. I highly recommend this app.

iHealthia Store

i got Great support from the developers , he patiently help me to import ebay listings to shopify, especially in hard covid19 time, i'm very impressed, will support them without hesitation, hope their products will help more people. Great app for bringing your ebay storefront to a Shopify site! thanks a million for your patient and dedication. wish your software become better and better, great products, great support.

Goldhose

Great app for bringing your Amazon storefront to a Shopify site! Great support from developers too. Love it!

Lou La Belle Vintage

Great help and fantastic service from this company, would recommend. Ankit helped me out from start to finish and was very friendly.

Pro Health and Beauty

DMND Limited

I like the app. We are a bit different as we have as many as 8,000 individual products and are adding regularly. It is a good app, but somewhat challenging with our needs. Still troubleshooting the best way to us this app. We also have multiple countries on eBay and only want to import our US listings. This is also an issue for proper updating. Your staff has been incredibly helpful and patient working with us. I look forward to finding the perfect solution with this app and our needs.

Deals by Me

This app is great!! I used it to integrate my items from my Amazon store and it worked great! I really recommend it.