Multichannel Importer

Multichannel Importer

by CedCommerce

Etsy Importer, eBay Importer Amazon Importer FBA, file import

Lisen

客服很敬业,并且总是在线回答问题;因为有很多隐藏的功能我没认真阅读,并且也不明显,从AMAZON上传产品后都是显示0 stocks, 不知道在哪里删除掉一些自己不想上传的产品;有些功能可能需要找客服帮忙解决,失望他们能完善更多功能;

Carter's Watches and Jewelry

Deepti is incredible. She has helped me with every single problem or confusion we have had and we now run our business successfully and efficiently using this importer. Our original store is on eBay, and this app helped me seamlessly migrate all my products to a Shopify website. 24/7 support is extremely responsive and a lifesaver.

TurboTech215.com

if you want to link product already in your store this is not the app for that. also it's no free version or trail to try it out.

March 22, 2021

Hello TurboTech,
There must be some confusion when you were using the importer application.
1. Linking the products: If you have any products already listed on your Shopify store then at the time of importing the products from your selected marketplace to the app, there is an automated process run which is used to match the products from your Shopify store based on SKU or Title.
2. Trial: You will get any new 10 products uploaded on your Shopify for the trial purpose, to check if you will get all details imported on your Shopify store correctly.
We would incredibly like the occasion to talk about the issues further with you. Kindly connect with us at apps@cedcommerce.com. I Will assign a personal account manager who will work with you on your panel and assist you further with all the steps.

I will look forward to your response.

Power Motorcycles USA

Ankit is absolutely awesome! Right to the point, friendly, professional, and skilled. The chat system is highly recommended and easy to use. I was able to sync my other platforms inventory in minutes. Thanks CEDCommerce, and thanks Ankit!

Jajsupplies

Support was amazing, they got all of my listings uploaded via chat using a csv file & walked me through everything.

irishchic.com

Another fantastic product from cedcommerce guys. I am already using couple of their apps so I expect only the best from them. And they deliver the best with every product. Easy to use, friendly user interface and most importantly it does exactly what it says it does. Customer service is outstanding. Thanks Singh and Aman for all your help.

Epic All Gear

Ankit was very helpful. I am new to the App and had to ask him lots of questions. He explained the process very well and made me understand it. We tried with Ebay to start with and now I feel much more comfortable in importing the product to my Shopify store. Thanks so much, Ankit.

QD Jewelry

Life saver. We run a huge ebay store and the importer allows us to easily integrate to Shopify. The support team is extremely helpful, Deepti has helped us so much. They are always fast to respond and fix my issues.

BRANDSHOPS.COM

Being a multi-channel seller we are using this app for a while now and it works perfectly with all the channels, Their Support is Awesome & Instant. Ankit, Deepti, and Shubhangi are always there for help. Kudos to the staff and the Company !!

RI Outlet

Really nice work togheter with the employee of ced commerce. Rahul is a very good and competent employee of the company!