Multichannel Importer

Multichannel Importer | Reviews

by CedCommerce

Etsy Importer,eBay Importer Amazon Importer FBA, Bulk update

Summer Mae

I tried this app today,it's convenient to link accounts,the instructions are useful,import product to shopify is also quick.
And the support team is really helpful and helped me a lot.

kocomstore

Cool start up plugin and supportive team.
Deepti was helpful and assisted me. Some minor quirks of the software but all in all I'm satisfied. There's a paid subscription + a per item fee.
I wasn't informed completely but it's really a reasonable fee that they're asking.

LUV2BRD

This is a great app. We are having some issues but Ankit is very helpful and fixes them in no time.

midorigame

The app is very nice. Thanks to the app, I don't have to spend a lot of time to revise the price and the quantity. Also, the customer support is very professional.

Urbansential

just added this app yesterday and imported all my products from amazon without any issues. very happy that i dont have to manually add each of them, although there is restriction from amazon side so there is only one image of each item imported so i have to add other images. but overall i am very satisfied.

RetailTechOutlet

Talk about great support... these guys are amazing. I had some issues installing the app, kept receiving a permission error. They jumped in and fixed it within 30 minutes. They've just gained a customer for life and I cannot recommend them enough! Get this app!

Pinzzle Art

It's easy to use for dropshipping. supports most popular platform, works fine for me. that's awesome.

BuyHomeOfficeStuff.com

I've done two imports and it is working for us. I'm importing products from ebay into a collection on shopify.

Tuareg.jewels

the is bad app make me lose my money and don't make exactly what we are ok in the first and make me lose money and time

Amazingcoutour

Wow, where to begin
WISH I COULD GIVE 0 STARS
LIARS AND MONEY STEALERS
Notice how all of the reviews state they got great support after a problem etc...
These uneducated people just sweet talk for your money. App doesn't work as described. So many faults.
Wish I read reviews before I used it and listened to them.