Multichannel Importer

eBay, Amazon, & Etsy Importer. Etsy Review Importer & FBA

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Penchant

Location Finland

The customer service is amazing. I like how prompt and helpful it is. The team helped me import products from different marketplaces.

Riff Raff Vintage

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Costumer support is very good! Helped me with a duplication problem and efficiently solved and also implemented a new setting for me.

shopyourstore.co.uk

Had a glitch at start but team was really helpful and sort the issue out pretty quickly, overall great experience

brightlink-av

Excellent with first rate customer support. Thank you for Multichannel for all of your help getting htis store set-up and having techs who are of extremely good help and training. I've talked to three specific humans on Shopify with numerous apps looking for the proper avenues for my customer's unique situation and Multichannel become the maximum transparent and your tech Deepti become they best one with the communication skills, know-how, and knowledge that made this honestly educational in preference to puzzling. THANK YOU!

Zeustar

Location Australia

It took me a bit of time to figure out how to use all of the features but now I wouldn't be without it. It saves me heaps of time and the chat feature works well and they always fix my issues quickly.

Liberty and Lilac

Great app and AMAZING personalized assistance! Ankit walked me through every step, and made himself available to help when I ran into issues. He didn't stop until everything was perfect.

My House Srl

Location Italy

Great app with good technical support!
Support was very quick to help sync my catalog.
Special thanks to Ankit!

hanaemistore

Location Finland

We use CedCommerce MultiChannel importer on multiple brands. Customer support is great, and bugs aren't an issue. Special thanks to Ankit for resolving the issues on all of the brands on time. Definitely worth the use.

Driver Technologies Store

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app!! Products are only a small part of our business, but important. We had an exact vision in mind without a clear idea how to execute. This app helped accomplish everything we wanted!

MIRIS

The application turned out to be the best of its kind. Support works great. Help with any questions.