Multichannel Importer

eBay Importer, Amazon Importer, Etsy Importer, FBA,Bulk update

From $11/month

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Shapes Decor

Very helpful assistance. This app helped me to import my CSV where the data was not placed correctly and helped me to import it.

Wonka Us

lovely customer service 10 stars, i hope they will start their amazon dropshipping and automatic fullfilment

Wear A Label

Very helpful customer service team when I needed assistance using the app. I would definitely recommend using this app.

ARRK ACCESSORIES

Great service with great support people. The support team helped me with getting my products from eBay to Shopify very quickly.

Innopure

App is fantastic, does exactly what we need it to do for FBA. And very impressed with the customer support! It's instant no waiting around for emal replies! Support via online chat has been superb in helping us get set up and resolving queries. Highly recommend!

CaseStudio

I am impressed with super customer
App is very easy to use and set up. I use this app to import my ebay listings. there are over 200k skus (including variations) in my ebay account, the app handles that with no problem. would recommend 100%

AJC Hobbies

Excellent App with outstanding customer support! Very easy to use once initial profiling is setup. Would recommend

A Solutions Auto Parts Inc.

Used the app to import our ebay listings. It has worked great and the customer services helped us along the way.

Puzzle Ready

We are using this app, and it is fantastic. The assistance is also prompt. Ankit from the support team was really helpful and timely resolved the issue we were facing.

GolfClubs4Cash

We recently found the CEDCommerce team after having major issues with the official eBay app on Shopify. We decided to test out the Multichanel Importer and eBay marketplace integration after seeing their reviews, which are both offered by CED. I have never been this impressed by a service before. Nothing seems like an issue to them and they have delivered on every promise quicker than expected. It's likely that if we need new apps in the future, we would search to see if CED could assist before looking elsewhere. Top service!