Multichannel Importer

Multichannel Importer

by CedCommerce

Etsy Importer, eBay Importer Amazon Importer FBA, file import

Power Motorcycles USA

Ankit is absolutely awesome! Right to the point, friendly, professional, and skilled. The chat system is highly recommended and easy to use. I was able to sync my other platforms inventory in minutes. Thanks CEDCommerce, and thanks Ankit!

Jajsupplies

Support was amazing, they got all of my listings uploaded via chat using a csv file & walked me through everything.

irishchic.com

Another fantastic product from cedcommerce guys. I am already using couple of their apps so I expect only the best from them. And they deliver the best with every product. Easy to use, friendly user interface and most importantly it does exactly what it says it does. Customer service is outstanding. Thanks Singh and Aman for all your help.

Epic All Gear

Ankit was very helpful. I am new to the App and had to ask him lots of questions. He explained the process very well and made me understand it. We tried with Ebay to start with and now I feel much more comfortable in importing the product to my Shopify store. Thanks so much, Ankit.

QD Jewelry

Life saver. We run a huge ebay store and the importer allows us to easily integrate to Shopify. The support team is extremely helpful, Deepti has helped us so much. They are always fast to respond and fix my issues.

BRANDSHOPS.COM

Being a multi-channel seller we are using this app for a while now and it works perfectly with all the channels, Their Support is Awesome & Instant. Ankit, Deepti, and Shubhangi are always there for help. Kudos to the staff and the Company !!

RI Outlet

Really nice work togheter with the employee of ced commerce. Rahul is a very good and competent employee of the company!

Big Fish J-Shop

We could easily import product data from ebay.
Any questions were replied within 1 day. Excellent support!

www.kmlasertech.com

We recently had to import all stock from ebay to shopify. This app made it a straight forward process. I was unsure at a few steps but Ankit was available on chat to guide me through and provided excellent support. The import process is quite visual which is reassuring. I am impressed with Multichannel Importer and would recommend it, compared to other apps I reviewed.

Pro Parts Place

I used these guys to import from Amazon and it was a breeze and the online chat was super quick and very helpful staff! Highly recommend!