Multichannel Importer

Multichannel Importer

by CedCommerce

Etsy Importer, eBay Importer Amazon Importer FBA, file import

Nutiss

Awesome App, I am just more than happy to get my products listed, they didn't took any charges for already imported products on my shopify store.

None of my duplicate listing created even I changed my title on my store then also they matched already created products

No manual work I need to do, their service are Superb helped me to get over all my queries and problems, easy to work with their app, no CSV stuffs.

I am very happy to see all my products details with it's complete details title, variant, multiple images and the most important my description all get imported same as on my eBay store.

Thank you guys!!!

SavageIsland

used their app to import my products from eBay marketplace to my Shopify store. their app are awesome, their pricing plan is superb, I get all my products with it's complete details such as variant, Description, Title, Inventory, etc all the information of the products successfully created on my Shopify.

No duplicate products created, highly recommended app.

Customer service Is too impressive and very polite , always there to answer all my questions. Easy to use their app and the best thing is all are process are automated, No need to fight with CSV.

I am very happy to use their app.

Thank You!!!

Crystal Goddess 888

I just started using this app ~ and so far I am blown away by the amazing customer service! Someone has been by my side for hours on end, as I asked many questions, deleted all my old shopify inventory. It is very quick and easy to use. So much better than Estify. State of the art technology!! Very impressed!

Liquidation Cart

The app works great. It helped in importing all my products to Shopify in just a few clicks. It saved alot of time I would suggest everyone who want a hassel free import, should use this app.

Prime Decor LLC

I used their app to import my products from Amazon to Shopify using their Omni Importer app. The app was awesome, very few steps and all my products are on my store. I highly recommend their app to everyone for importing products from marketplaces to Shopify store.
No duplicate products will be created on Shopify ever.

SVEDY-CLOTHING

I installed the app because I wanted to import my products from amazon and ebay. I received the best support from an angel named SWATI :-) Of course, all the others in the support team are great! Generally I have tested several apps and immediately noticed that only here the support is above average. Thank you for everything!

Natureluxy-shop

Good application as a whole! the customer service was very responsive I recommend. very good customer service

Forestwilla

This App is really awesome! I just linked my Etsy store and get all my products imported in a single click along with all my products variants, images, prices, inventories, etc .. later I make some changes on Etsy products and then import it again it gets changed on my Shopify store, customer service is too responsive, I get all the solution of my confusion promptly .... thank you for all your services.
I recommend this app to everyone who wants to import products on their Shopify store.

Johnwin

The app was really helpful on setting up my website. The support group is also very helpful and always give fast respond! Thank you!

Videogamecanada

Very good help, I save a lot of money with their app. Used this app to import my products from Amazon to Shopify and it is really helpful, Woww. I recommend this tool to any serious seller.