Multichannel Importer

eBay Importer, Amazon Importer, Etsy Importer, FBA,Bulk update

From $11/month

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

High Five Parts and Accessories

Fantastic app!!

Imported my Amazon listings to Shopify in a few moments. Easy to use an app with remarkable pricing.
Their customer service is excellent. They are available 24*7 to help you with anything.
Highly recommended!!
Thanks, CED team!!!!

Enviro-Savvy

I received easy customer service from Deepti. The chat box was great and she walked me through the set up. Very easy to use.

Autopilable

Best App! Best customer service! We used it to sync between Amazon listing and Shopify listing. We recommend !

AMEMART

Fantastic app...!
I used this app to import my Amazon listings to my Shopify store. It imported all the Amazon listings to my Shopify store in a few seconds. The best part was its pricing. So, affordable. I don't have words to express my happiness after using this app.

I would suggest if you want to import products from Amazon to your Shopify store, then must try this app!!

I m really impress with the way cedcommerce provide service! Ms deepti who had solved my all querries ..i would love to rate ms deepti and cedcommerce team 5star+

History Galore and More

I used this app to import my Etsy listings to my Shopify store. The app worked like magic is being performed. As soon as I finished the registration step and account connection step, I started the import process, all the products were listed on the app, then with the upload process, all the products on my Shopify store.

I was like, wow, so easy and fast! There pricing is so awesome.
I love this app. Would surely want to use this app again.

Thanks to CED for making my tough task an easier one.

atjewels.in

Awesome app and great support!!!

I wanted to have an app which can import all my eBay listings to my Shopify store. And, eventually, I found this Omni Importer app. Awesome app and had a great team of developers. I had many requirements and need a lot of customizations like Currency Conversion from my eBay to Shopify, I also need Items Specifics to be there in the description part, removal of several fields from item specifics, etc ad the most interesting part is all done by them within some interval of time. I only had to tell my problem to them and they will be there with the solution. Cedcomemrce team fulfilled all my needs in the most affordable price that I ever had with any other app.

If anyone wants to import listings from eBay to Shopify, I would highly recommend this app, because they will not leave you in mid. They will find all the solution to all your problems.
Must try this app.
Thank you so much guys, I am very delighted to work with the CED team and their app.

Lavishluxxshop

I give this app a 5 star!! It saved me so much time.I have a etsy store and it takes forever to upload to etsy then shopify. With this app i can upload all my etsy listing to shopify in seconds!! CUSTOMER SERVICE IS #1 they are there to help .My CUSTOMER SUpport agent was very patient and walked me step by step on how to use the app !

Please don't give up like i almost did .contact support their AMAZING! This app is a must have if you sell on multiple channels like i do.

Unique Weddings by Craft Haven

Great app! Saved me alot of time by importing all my ebay listing in a few minutes! Very easy to use.

Dünenberg

Superefficient support and app use:)
The connection to our Amazon Account was fast and easy. If you have problems the support will help you immidiately.

Ayrah Motowear

I imported my eBay products to my Shopify store in no time. Just completed a few step and all the products were listed on the Shopify store.
Easy to use the app at an affordable price.
Highly recommend!!