Multichannel Importer

eBay Importer, Amazon Importer, Etsy Importer, FBA,Bulk update

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Teammvpsports

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Easy to use app and easier with customer service readily available, polite, friendly, patient and knowledgeable. I have already purchased a second app from them. This app nicely coordinates and integrates with multiple platforms making my life much easier.

Zookyo Shop

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 1 month

Simple enough and doing what it is supposed to do. Also the support is friendly and nice. I will keep testing it but for now I happy.

Ammo Can Storage

Like the app, but disappointed in the deceptive advertising. I might have missed it, but didn't see on the app listing that the pricing for the FBA order syncing at 19/Month… This is free to set up through Shopify***UPDATE*** Since the review the company has trolled and ceaselessly harassed us upwards of 10 calls, messages, etc a day, avoid at all costs.

September 26, 2019

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and this feedback. We would like to inform that the pricing plan updated now.

We hope to hear from you on the same.

bone jack vintage

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Scam. Deceptive advertising. You can do the same thing for free. I give this zero stars. Don't purchase this app.
Company has decided to harass me via telephone, contact me at nearly 9 pm on a weekday, and has been harassing me all morning on my Facebook business page. They are insanely unprofessional. Please avoid at all costs.

September 26, 2019

Dear bone jack vintage,

Thank you for sharing your concern!

We were just trying to connect with you so that we can help you to import your products on your Shopify store in a seamless manner.
Sincerely apologize for the troubles you faced and still would like to get connected with you.

CFS Brand Filters

Time spent using app Over 1 year

App worked great for transfering products from Amazon. Easy to Use. I would definitely suggest this App

LucyToni Designer Shoes

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Works great, it is so simple to use you just do a few clicks and all done! Brilliant support service too. They were amazing help when i was stuck. He spent about an hour helping me sort out something which was my fault.

Biophix

Probably one of the best importers, very quick to use, easy to figure out. Will import the main image of each of your listings in Amazon, along with all other product data.

GemsBoss

Location Pakistan

Nice App,, thanks to All.. Good Communication.

BABYGO

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Simply cannot recommend this app enough.

It is definitely the easiest option if you want your website to work with FBA, it's so easy to integrate.

Customer service is on point, at your service whenever needed. We needed a small bit of development to be done for it to work smoothly with next day orders and it was done within a couple of hours.

CED has definitely gained a happy customer.

mparts

Time spent using app About 2 years

The service is excellent, fast and efficient. totally recommend. It is an excellent product very easy to use and simple. I recommend you can use it at any time. It's a very good product.