Multichannel Importer

Multichannel Importer

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
October 22, 2019

Very quick and easy way to import listing info and pictures, took about 10 minutes to copy listings from Amazon to Shopify!!
A+

DSC Publishing
Time spent using app: 11 days
Edited October 20, 2019

very impress with the App , easy to use great support and give a good solution to connect. Thank you!!

Blayltd
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 11 months
October 17, 2019

amazing app and specially the support torugh whatsapp is fantastic and so fast.. they are also in touch for new suggestion for made a perfect app.. very satisfied.++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

tekshopgadget
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
October 16, 2019

The app is awesome, but the support team was even better! I had some issues migrating all my Amazon inventory to Shopify at first, and their team was willing to do manual and custom work to resolve the issue. I would recommend them 1,000%!

Smack Apparel
Time spent using app: 9 days
October 15, 2019

Great app for importing listings in bulk and syncing up inventories. Decent pricing and helpful support

JDB Electronics
Time spent using app: 9 months
October 14, 2019

This saves a TON of time. The support is really great! The chat function is the best!!! I would really recommend this app to anyone. It allows me to upload my products from Amazon right to my Shopify store. Wow!

Amata Vita - Loving Life
Time spent using app: 7 months
October 12, 2019

Nice app, i can import from ebay, and thanks to Shubhangi the CS who helped me a lot. I recommend this app to any dropshipper

Talakoko's
Time spent using app: 19 days
Edited October 9, 2019

Good app for importing your listing from Amazon into Shopify. Support is quick to help if you need their support.

HomeLife Italy
Italy
Time spent using app: 9 days
Edited October 9, 2019

Best tools so far to import existing amazon product to Shopify. Save me hours of work! highly recommended.

Troop London
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Edited October 5, 2019

My Etsy products had a lot of variants and the developer created a custom profile to let me import my products without screwing up the SKUs and some other customizations! They work hard and see that the work is completed.. highly recommend!

Arab Canvas