4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless product importation from various marketplaces, including Amazon, eBay, and Etsy. They value its ability to handle large volumes of products accurately and its syncing feature for price and inventory. The app's performance, speed, efficiency, and exceptional customer support are highly praised. Merchants also highlight its affordability, value for money, and user-friendly interface.

Edited October 9, 2019

Best tools so far to import existing amazon product to Shopify. Save me hours of work! highly recommended.

Troop London
March 17, 2021

Support was amazing, they got all of my listings uploaded via chat using a csv file & walked me through everything.

Jajsupplies
June 23, 2021

Great communication, staff pointed me in the right direction and im on my way to achieving my goal with this app.

The Daisy Press By Emma
September 1, 2020

Great APP . Great support ..really appreciate the help I got and I totally recommend this app for ebay import

Shower Drains Shop
December 29, 2020

Just downloaded this app. So impressed with the customer support and how quickly I have been able to import my products from Amazon as well as set up FBA. I wish I had found this app a week ago - it would have saved me a lot of headaches.

Century One Chronicles
Edited April 13, 2020

Received help as soon as I downloaded the app. Easy to use and fast would recommend! Id give this 5 stars twice.

The Mango Store
Edited August 30, 2019

Scam. Deceptive advertising. You can do the same thing for free. I give this zero stars. Don't purchase this app.
Company has decided to harass me via telephone, contact me at nearly 9 pm on a weekday, and has been harassing me all morning on my Facebook business page. They are insanely unprofessional. Please avoid at all costs.

bone jack vintage
About 23 hours using the app
CedCommerce replied September 26, 2019

Dear bone jack vintage,

Thank you for sharing your concern!

We were just trying to connect with you so that we can help you to import your products on your Shopify store in a seamless manner.
Sincerely apologize for the troubles you faced and still would like to get connected with you.

December 18, 2019

At the point when I initially attempted this application, I have no clue what to do! Yet, thank god they have an extraordinary client assistance delegate that strolled me through every single step.
I imported my 1000 amazon listings to shopify in a few minutes at an affordable price and with complete details. This application is so SIMPLE!!!

StoreUpark
Pakistan
March 19, 2021

if you want to link product already in your store this is not the app for that. also it's no free version or trail to try it out.

TurboTech215.com
About 18 hours using the app
CedCommerce replied March 22, 2021

Hello TurboTech,
There must be some confusion when you were using the importer application.
1. Linking the products: If you have any products already listed on your Shopify store then at the time of importing the products from your selected marketplace to the app, there is an automated process run which is used to match the products from your Shopify store based on SKU or Title.
2. Trial: You will get any new 10 products uploaded on your Shopify for the trial purpose, to check if you will get all details imported on your Shopify store correctly.
We would incredibly like the occasion to talk about the issues further with you. Kindly connect with us at apps@cedcommerce.com. I Will assign a personal account manager who will work with you on your panel and assist you further with all the steps.

I will look forward to your response.

November 17, 2022

Support is absolutely stellar, and functionality is great too. Highly, highly recommend. I am seriously impressed and plan to use this for the long term.

Newark Auto