Champ

Champ

by Champ

Add a forum to your store

1 review

Artatler

It's clean and it works well for my store, www.artatler.com and art marketplace, especially if you are looking to build a light forum like mine. But I don't think it's robust enough for a heavy/extensive forum.

If I may recommend, function to login/sign up should stay within the forum itself (currently it redirect people to the store) and once signed up / logged in, it won't redirect back to the forum.

Also I feel it needs to have sort / sequence function. I needed to click the item one by one to move the sub-forum / category.

Also, ability to quickly edit the formatting i.e bold / italic/ underscore is not present (this made some consistency in input from different moderators)

But overall, this is a useful app, I use it for an add-on function for my store, not for the main function due to its limitation. It does well for a light forum.

Thank you for the app!

www.artatler.com

May 28, 2019

Thanks for the review! I'm looking into the possibility of integrating a login section (perhaps as a dropdown) into the forum itself.

For the formatting, everything is done by Markdown format. I'm looking into creating some sort of "editor" section that lets people format the posts easier. This isn't close to being released, but it's definitely in my mind for a future release.