Chargeflow Dispute Chargebacks

Chargeflow Dispute Chargebacks

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
Chargeflow, Inc.
November 30, 2022

We've been using Chargeflow for about 6 months now, and the amount of time and money they have saved us is unreal. Their support team are professional, timely and always open for a chat if you encounter any issues. Can't thank you guys enough! Love from UK :)

Cablenova
Time spent using app: 6 months
November 29, 2022

Researched and interviewed many different chargeback services, and found that many of them are lacking the core features that Chargeflow has integrated into their app. They automate the data pulling, build out and submit each chargeback, and even have dedicated support agents managing all this for you, I really couldn't believe it until using them for over 4 months now. The amazing part is, they only charge you based on winning the chargeback, so they are aligned to do the best job possible. The team is friendly and amazing to work with also! Highly recommend.

Vinia
Time spent using app: 9 months
November 23, 2022

Gentle man very informative about charge backs looking forward to implementing charge flow with my store

2 Nique's Creation
Time spent using app: 4 days
Chargeflow, Inc. replied November 29, 2022

Thanks so much for your feedback!

Our efforts are focused on making our app simple and friendly-user, however we will always be ready and willing to meet you, as a client, in person and assist with any aspect that arises.

November 23, 2022

I used this app and immediately got direct communication on zoom within 48 hours excellent service so far ! waiting for my result on my chargeback

TheWavyyWay
Time spent using app: 4 days
Chargeflow, Inc. replied November 29, 2022

Thank you for your kind words!

We like to get to know our clients on a personal level, it's always nice, and also in order to fully understand your business needs and tailoring our services accordingly.

November 22, 2022

Good service!! There went above a beyond with helping me they made me feel like i mattered great service.

odverto
Time spent using app: About 15 hours
Chargeflow, Inc. replied November 28, 2022

Hey there! Thank you so much for your great review!
We wish you the best of luck with your new business!

- Boaz