Chargeflow Dispute Chargebacks

Automate Chargebacks, Fight Fraud Prevention, Order Protection

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Dylan Luxuries

Time spent using app About 1 hour

the support response fast as flash. This app will help you to save time and effort, I will recommend

March 27, 2022

Thank you very much for your feedback. We will make sure to provide the best solution for your business and preserve customer support to a high standard for each of our customers.

Scent Split

Great Idea. Very nice people to work with. I highly recommend this app, they will file your responses on-time and also professionally.

March 15, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that you feel right to recommend our app for more merchants. We are doing our best to provide the best on-time solution for your business while keeping the human factor at first place.

BethLuxe

I used this app for a chargeback it's an awesome app to use and their customer service is a plus!!!!

March 15, 2022

Thank you very much for providing that feedback! We don't take this for granted to have you within our Shopify merchants customers base and earn you as our merchant. We're always at your disposal to serve you.

Ringz & Tingz Jewels

Time spent using app About 1 month

I am so happy to have downloaded Chargeflow. I had a chargeback that I lost last year because I handled it on my own although the customer was in the wrong as they still have my product and the was rewarded their money back. Fast forward to today, I've gotten a second chargeback which I now feel comfortable that Chargeflow has my back.

February 22, 2022

Thank you for your review! We are so happy that you feel more comfortable using Chargeflow.

Diamond Art Club

Thisapp handles chargebacks much better than Disputifer (another app that I don't recommend which breaks your cart page for some reason). Chargeflow has an actual human digging deep to make sure the answer is thorough as possible.

February 22, 2022

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're glad to have you as a customer. As you know, we're here 24/7 for any inquiry you might have.

Hourglass Clothing

I got my very first chargeback and they helped me tremendously..very professional and informative..customer service is great…I definitely recommend this company.

February 22, 2022

Thank you so much for your great review! We're happy to have you as a customer.

Direct Computers

Time spent using app About 17 hours

I found out about your App from the app store, after we previously got hit by hargebacks, we're new to shopify and it put a bit of a blow into us so we needed someone reliable to help. They've been great so far with everything. Highly recommend.

March 15, 2022

Thank you so much for providing this feedback! We have made the chargebacks solution available for merchants like yourself after experiencing the issue and we knew it's something that merchants will lovely to have in their store. Always here at your disposal to serve you.

BaywoodAudio.com

Time spent using app About 3 hours

the most helpful app I ever downloaded. They even helped me with suggesting other apps that help out my store to increase customer conversions and lower fraud. Thank you! I will be using this app for life.

March 15, 2022

That feedback says it all! Thank you so much for providing that motivation to our team for our efforts spends to build this automated chargeback solution. You are always welcome here as a customer and we will continue to serve you at the best possible way.

ALE MENDOZA

I discovered Chargeflow after receiving a couple of chargebacks, and after a Google search, I was able to find Chargeflow and it's literally a lifesaver for any small businesses! They speak to you directly and help you receive your funds back. As a new brand that began last year, receiving chargebacks is so frustrating that Chargeflow now takes care of everything for you!

Luver Paris

They handle all my chargeback very professionally and I don't have anything to worry now. Thank you

January 23, 2022