Chargeflow Dispute Chargebacks

Automate Chargebacks, Fight Fraud Prevention, Order Protection

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Cablenova

We've been using Chargeflow for about 6 months now, and the amount of time and money they have saved us is unreal. Their support team are professional, timely and always open for a chat if you encounter any issues. Can't thank you guys enough! Love from UK :)

Vinia

Researched and interviewed many different chargeback services, and found that many of them are lacking the core features that Chargeflow has integrated into their app. They automate the data pulling, build out and submit each chargeback, and even have dedicated support agents managing all this for you, I really couldn't believe it until using them for over 4 months now. The amazing part is, they only charge you based on winning the chargeback, so they are aligned to do the best job possible. The team is friendly and amazing to work with also! Highly recommend.

2 Nique's Creation

Gentle man very informative about charge backs looking forward to implementing charge flow with my store

November 29, 2022

Thanks so much for your feedback!

Our efforts are focused on making our app simple and friendly-user, however we will always be ready and willing to meet you, as a client, in person and assist with any aspect that arises.

TheWavyyWay

I used this app and immediately got direct communication on zoom within 48 hours excellent service so far ! waiting for my result on my chargeback

November 29, 2022

Thank you for your kind words!

We like to get to know our clients on a personal level, it's always nice, and also in order to fully understand your business needs and tailoring our services accordingly.

odverto

Time spent using app About 15 hours

Good service!! There went above a beyond with helping me they made me feel like i mattered great service.

November 28, 2022

Hey there! Thank you so much for your great review!
We wish you the best of luck with your new business!

- Boaz

Ripcorde

Location France

There app looks really great ! I don't have a lot of chargeback for now, but I think they will certainly help me a lot ! Plus the support team is extraordinary ! You install the app (that is free) and the next day you already have an onboarding call with the person that will help you if you have any issues :)

November 10, 2022

We appreciate your awesome review - thank you!

Chargebacks are an issue you want to have after you assure it's fully covered, so it's great you've installed our app in advance.

Always pleased to help on the spot, as we understand that behind every successful business there's an owner who needs to now he has full and quick support.

rrebecasglamboutique

love the app i would recommend it to everyone and their customer service is great they helpped me set up my store great job

November 9, 2022

Thank you for this great review Rebecca!
Any assistance you need - technical or support - we immediately face and do our best to help out.

My Picks for You

I've been selling online for almost 20 years; I've had my share of heartache being targeted by scammers. Chargeflow just won a HUGE chargeback for me. The scammer groomed me by following through perfectly will 2 smaller sales, then went for a $1100 sale, WOW! (that was a first). I must say, I think this is the very first chargeback at that level I have ever won. They fought a few other chargebacks for me that I lost, but that was my mistake of not seeing some problems (no charge for them to fight them, they only charge a percentage if I win)--I didn't catch the key things that set me up for the loss on those. But this big one, I did more correctly, and they won. And what's wonderful? I did NOTHING! no filling out forms, no grappling with faxes, etc.--chargeback came in, they did everything immediately. Lastly, they are always available within one minute to chat if I ever have questions. VERY professional people. Use them! Save yourself TONS of time and headaches.

October 31, 2022

It's great serving grateful clients like you:)

We put A LOT of efforts into developing our AI app so it would become a completely hands-off solution for busy merchants like yourself. With the machine learning and expertise of our analysts we manage to increase the win-rate significantly and save you the precious time you should spend on growing your business.

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Mike n' Mandy's Corner

Time spent using app 1 day

So far it has been a good experience. I appreciate the one on one conversation to introduce me to the application.

October 31, 2022

Thanks for your great review Mike!
We do our best to integrate our superb technology with human relationship, to promise the satisfying service we provide.

Kitchintelligence

We've been using Chargeflow for about a month now and they have saved us A TON of time and effort getting our CBs submitted. Plus, they do WAY better than we were with the amount of info their system is able to pull in. Boaz and his team have been great to work with and I highly recommend you check them out to streamline your CB processing.

October 24, 2022

We appreciate your great feedback!
Your business interests are 100% ours, which reflects in our efforts to handle your chargebacks in the most advanced and professional way, as well as saving you the time and money it takes to deal with this chore.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7