Chargeflow Dispute Chargebacks

Automate Chargebacks, Fight Fraud Prevention, Order Protection

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Passé NY

I used this app because recently I have been getting a lot of chargebacks. The team was able to assist me for sure. The are willing to help & have great service!

Norskrehab

Location Sweden

The app is proffesionally made and support is great. Yet havent tested its full potential but Im happy I got it so far

Thea With Love

Location Australia

I discovered this app once I had been scammed with a chargeback. Boaz helped me with a video call and looked at my website and advised me that yes I have been scammed and he and his team will do everything as best as possible to reclaim the funds stolen from my account from the scammer. great chatting to you Boaz. Jan Brown

Luxus Car Mats™

Finally an app that automates chargebacks; saves up so much stress, time and energy; they are very professional and provide a very comprehensive evidence file to fight the chargeback and have the best chances of winning it. 5/5

Made 2 Measure Fajas

WOW!! JUST GET THIS!! I was leary ..but it relieved me of fake hustler customers !! Chargeflow.. I was stressed out with the few fraudulent chargebacks customers were doing, since I see my customers face to face and it is a custom measured business, . and my contact guy Boaz is on point !! With Chargeflow, I now can concentrate on other areas of success with my business . Thank you Chargeflow.

Sohnne Inc.

First of all, the customer support is fantastic. So glad that their customer service is still a real human, it's so rare these days. Their employees are knowledgeable, courteous, and go the extra mile to assist you. So professional!
Second, the app is intuitive. So it was easy to use and so easy to set up.
Third, this company has lifted a huge weight off our shoulders by handling inquiries, claims, and disputes. The number of times Charge flow saved us from customers using chargeback as a way to get free stuff.
Highly recommended app for anyone who deals with online payments on this platform.

ComfyFins

Location Singapore

Great help very detailed and iniative. I had a great time talking to them. Hope for them to solve my disputes successfully

babyfirst Store

So far, the communication between their team and our team has been phenomenal. The setup was very quick and minimal steps to get up and running. It is a major weight off our shoulders to have the services that they provide. We have been combating the customer abuse of chargebacks, and this is the solution we were looking for. Highly recommended.

Tenacious Toys®

Very professional company! Very thorough submission of data and info to the banks to help and protect my company. Impressed so far; looking forward to a long partnership with Chargeflow

Rita's Unique Boutique

I use the app to help me fight off all these liars and cheats trying to get something for free all the time !!! The assistance I am receiving is the BALM !!!! Very helpful , Friendly and just a god send for a new shop owner just trying to get by !!! THANK U guys !!! YOU ROCK !!!!!

Previous 1 3 4