Reviews (186)

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for managing chargebacks due to its user-friendly interface and efficient automation. Many have seen an increase in their chargeback win rate and appreciate the time saved and funds recovered. The customer service, particularly from staff members like Boaz and Mariane, is frequently praised for exceptional support. This app is considered essential for e-commerce businesses dealing with fraudulent clients.

May 1, 2024

They have best help me in every way. Totally recommend to any business on Shopify

Trap Fashion
3 months using the app
June 26, 2024

The support has been excellent so far. Very prompt and helpful. I would recommend this service to others.

I'm waiting to see the results so I can comment further.

Maramalive™
New Zealand
17 days using the app
June 6, 2024

Great service from their staff. to any questions!

Take It Global Sdn Bhd (873326-P)
Malaysia
21 days using the app
May 15, 2024

Marianne took her time and went one by one with me figuring out every dispute with me

Mabel Love Co
About 1 month using the app
June 2, 2024

Mariane is great! Very professional and helpful.. Thank you!

Wholesome Life London
14 days using the app
April 6, 2024

I would not recommend not using Chargeflow, mainly due to quality issues . And I have other concerns as well. Specifically, I just noticed they took about $5600 in 3 months. But when I add up the won chargebacks it’s less than $4000, so they should have taken less than $1000. I am asking Shopify Plus support to investigate. And much worse than this potential overcharging problem is that the quality of chargeback response writing to too often quite poor. For example, recently the Chargeflow staff submitted a response to a credit not received chargeback for approx. $2000 and staff completely ignored the fact that we return only the cost of the product and we don’t return the cost of shipping and handling. I complained about it 4 days ago by email, and my complaint has been ignored. So my 3rd reason for the one star review is they don’t appear to value their customers at all as they simply ignored my complaint. Disappointed and looking for better app.

Rejuva Fresh
11 months using the app
June 20, 2024

Excellent customer service. I haven't use it yet, but it seems that they will help us win those annoying chargebacks..

V.I.P Digital Presence
9 days using the app
April 10, 2024

Not a fan. Ive lost more chargebacks than I've won. What they do is the same thing Shopify does. You are better off just getting a flow app and blocking high risk orders instead of getting chargebacks. don't waste your time

THE GLAM BOOK VENDORS
8 months using the app
Chargeflow, Inc. replied April 29, 2024

Hello,

I'm Dror - Head of Customer Success.

I am sorry to hear about your experience, and I apologize if we were not able to meet your expectations.
Being an e-commerce merchant myself, it was extremely important for me to personally review your case with the team to address the issues raised.

As we are always committed to the success and satisfaction of our partners, I have tried reaching out several times via email to provide additional information along with suggestions on how we can quickly assist and address your concerns.

Please feel free to reply or reach out anytime; I am always available via the live support chat or email and happy to do everything we can to help.

Thanks and hoping to hear back from you.

Dror

April 3, 2024

I haven't used their actual services yet but I have received great help from Mariane over their chat. She has been invaluable in her instructions, explanation of various features of the app and she has put my mind at ease with regard to a claim that I may come against. Now I feel confident that I am protected against false claims

The Chargeflow app and Mariane are both highly recommended !!! Thank you, Mariane !!!

COLORADDICTED.COM
Greece
7 months using the app
July 17, 2024

very helpful with explaining how to win cases, its nice to know you have a team backing you and doing everything they can

haichemclothing