Reviews (295)

4.9

Merchants find this app beneficial for its seamless integration with Shopify and popular chat services, enhancing customer interaction. They appreciate its real-time reporting capabilities, Instagram linking, and easy setup. The app's clean design, responsive customer service, and compatibility with Google Analytics are also highly valued. It's seen as offering excellent service at a good price.

April 26, 2023

This app is fit for communication with customers as we need.
The support agent is great. I recommend.

Riverplus
Thailand
March 17, 2020

Very nice App!!! very simple to use and set up thank you for making it easy. Great features too. 2 thumbs up

Uniknezz
September 2, 2020

App performs very well. Does exactly what I need it to do. I use it mainly for the Whatsapp feature. Highly recommended.

Rebel Vape
Ireland
April 26, 2023

So easy to set up! Clean and elegant design. The support service was brilliant (not that I needed it - only to query premium features). So happy and excited to have this contact app on my website. Thanks team!

Alchimie
April 6, 2023

Comecei a usar app muito leve fácil de usar, irei testar alguma funcionalidades, pois foi instalado a pouco tempo.

OroboTech
Brazil
February 24, 2023

Chaty has been a game changer for my business. The easy setup and excellent customer service make it the perfect solution for boosting sales and improving customer satisfaction. Highly recommended!

vetrina.xyz
Libya
April 25, 2020

I love this app, and that you can offer options to your customers of the best way for them to contact you! Plus the customer service was amazing when I ran into some issues with my traffic early on.

4th Try Apparel
Edited July 13, 2022

It is a functional application. Meets all the expectations for communication in the new modern world. Our customers appreciate the fast it is.

miaromagt
Guatemala
March 9, 2023

Used for on line guidance to customers. I would like to keep using it if it is free and of this quality. The free plan is recommended for small businesses. And if you encounter errors, I recommend you contact support. Their response time is very fast. They really helped me out this time. Thank you!

STUDIO-LISSES
Japan
5 months using the app
August 23, 2020

Wery nice app! You have all the possible ways of communicating with your customers in one app! it's a really helpful thing!

tshirtsTRUTUTU