Merchants highly recommend this app for its easy setup, user-friendly interface, and seamless integration with WhatsApp and other chat buttons. They appreciate the variety of features in the free version, such as customizable chat widgets and automated responses. The app's customer support is praised for its efficiency and quick response time. Merchants also value its compatibility with Google Analytics and its non-impact on website loading speed. It's recognized for enhancing customer communication, driving sales, and providing a secure communication channel.

March 9, 2023

Used for on line guidance to customers. I would like to keep using it if it is free and of this quality. The free plan is recommended for small businesses. And if you encounter errors, I recommend you contact support. Their response time is very fast. They really helped me out this time. Thank you!

STUDIO-LISSES
Japan
5 months using the app
April 26, 2023

So easy to set up! Clean and elegant design. The support service was brilliant (not that I needed it - only to query premium features). So happy and excited to have this contact app on my website. Thanks team!

Alchimie
6 months using the app
February 23, 2023

Chaty works seamlessly with shopify and makes for a smoother transition between the client and us which is the whole point of why we have a shopify site. We've had it installed for 2 months so far and it's been excellent with great customer support so far. Great job everybody!

BasedConsulting
About 1 year using the app
Edited February 11, 2024

The app works great. Thanks for the support team that assisted me when I encountered a problem.

PAVE YOUR PATH UNIVERSITY
South Africa
February 24, 2023

Chaty has been a game changer for my business. The easy setup and excellent customer service make it the perfect solution for boosting sales and improving customer satisfaction. Highly recommended!

vetrina.xyz
Libya
6 months using the app
February 22, 2023

we are happy to use Chaty so far. It helps us to communicate with potential customer in a easlier way. Support team is helpful and response quickly. 5 star for this this app.

loop store 環圓生活

Wizcoffer
Pakistan
12 minutes using the app
May 26, 2023

I like it very much and I will recommend it to more friends I like it very much and I will recommend it to more friends so they can know how to edit it or free I like it and I will recommend it very well

No Can Done - Nice Shop
Ghana
3 months using the app
April 25, 2023

Works great, very easy to setup, quick and helpful support.
Totally happy with this one, recommend 100%.

Aroma Drop
Mauritius
2 months using the app
April 26, 2023

This app is fit for communication with customers as we need.
The support agent is great. I recommend.

Riverplus