Checkout Comments

Checkout Comments

by Judge.me

Get product feedback from your buyers right at checkout.

Zero Waste Outlet

What a fun and great way to generate unique customer content that is both natural and informative for prospective shoppers. Great program and great customer service. My issue was addressed within and few short hours by Lam who took great care of me and knew exactly what to do to fix it. Recommended!

The Original Tea Company

Their customer support is amazing; I wasn't sure how to install some code, so I contacted them and they installed the code for me within 5 minutes. I also have the Judge.me app and they installed the code for this one as well within minutes of contacting them. A big thank you.
The Original Tea Company

Baltic Honey Shop

We have just installed this app and only time will tell if it encourages customers to leave comments at the checkout. Installation was straightforward and the Judge.me team was as usual very prompt and helpful in responding to queries. We find that on the desktop version of our website (Brooklyn theme), the question and comment box are clearly visible at checkout whereas on the mobile version of our site, the question and comment box are hidden by default (the customer needs to click a dropdown menu for them to be visible). This is not a major issue for us, but it may be for some users. Nevertheless, we like being able to provide our customers with another way to send us feedback and we’re grateful to Judge.me for this nifty little free app.

trinkets.pk

If u r looking to add an extra social proof, then this is a MUST app for you. Buyers leave comments on why they purchased the product at the comments appear on the product pages. Consider this an additional review. Their support is very good, fast and friendly. highly recommend

Fans of Paws

Very simple but useful app. It gives more social trust and more information about the product which can lead to conversions. I needed to contact the support tough to help me adjust the alignment and position of the widget in the product page, but the support was friendly and solved the issue. I recommend this app!

Dieselwish

The first time write a review.
It's a cool app, when customers completed their order they have a chance to send a comment which would display on the product page, it is helpful to increase trust between seller and buyer.

About the app support, it's definitely awesome, very prompt and professional!

Adertek Lifestyle

Excellent support and fuss-free installation.

Qardio 2

Great app, easy to use and install. Perfect to collect your customer's feedback and understand why they are buying your products. Outstanding support team, they always keep working on adding new features to their apps. Highly recommend it!

Botigi

Good app, excellent technical support

Kewlioo

Holly shit what an incredible app! Used generated content on steroids!
Got 7 comments in one night, thanks a lot!

Great support team!