Christmas & BFCM Effects

Boost Christmas, BFCM Sales with Music & 20+ Effects <3

Price: Free

xsale502

make see the page with another environment ... it's really great !! 100 points.
all options are understandable and easy to apply.

TheWhimsyCompany

I liked how easy it was to use and customize for my site. I don't have any design experience, and I run a small business so it is important that I can figure it out quickly!

La stanza nel bosco

perfect, easy to customize and gives the shop a Christmas charm. Recommended! Adapts well to the layout of the web page

Sykungen

Perfect snowflakes and a very nice price :) Can highly recommend it during the winter and the holiday season!

November 26, 2020

Thank you for sharing with us your feeling :)

petloveRNgifts

I love this app for Christmastime!! You can select the size and number of snowflakes that you want as well as how fast they fall. you set different preferences for computers versus mobile phones as well. Best of all, it's Free! Thank you!

Velueur

Easy to use and has a lot of customization options for size, color, shape, drop rate etc. Thank you!!!

Glitz Gift

Great app, fits in great on my site, very easy to install, not had any problems at all, lovely snowflake designs and the music is a perfect touch, just all round fabulous thank you! :)

Eyepeacelashes

it was easy to use. like the options as well I like all the stars and the diamonds app makes my website look nice.

All Ways You Boutique

Easy to use & such a cool effect! seamless install & made site look great. Customization is awesome as well.

Kaoleeshop

it is soooo damn cute! It's very simple but adds so much winter/festive vibes. I highly recommend. And it's super easy to install