Christmas & BFCM Effects

Boost Christmas, BFCM Sales with Music & 20+ Effects <3

Price: Free

Zoroma Wax

wonderful and easy to use app, very simply and great for adding a special touch. Cant wait to use the autumn and snow effect

Basil and Blush

Super easy to set up and I like all the options!! I will definitely be using this for all of my website designs.

Itztracylily

I used this app during the holidays to set my site apart from some of my competitors. I love having the moving graphics. I would really like to have music that could be played everyday not just Christmas and Halloween music.

Space Milk

This app made my site a Winter Wonderland over Christmas - loved it. We will def be using it again! Thank you :)

Skinfortable

i love this app, its amazing the fact that it's free keep i wish you add more features in the future

Sahara Bodycare

It is easy to use, gives good mood for the website If we can add some special messages will be great

Trendy ShopLand

I really like it, the store looks really nice, I would just like to edit it so the images for the holidays are updated accordingly.

Kindred & Crew

This app did not work in my store. I can't contact customer support either so I don't know where to turn for help.

December 13, 2021

Hi there,

First of all, thank you for your interest in our app.

Regarding your question,
Please let me know your problem details via app@roartheme.com, our support team will help you ASAP :)

Thank you!

no se que regalar

Muy contenta con la aplicación, la instalé y en un momento pude configurar los efectos navideños que son muy bonitos, muchas gracias

ELICIT WEALTH

Moody!:) i am feeling christmass all the way. let's see if the sales will like it! ho ho ho ho. And it's free

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11