Christmas & BFCM Effects

Boost Christmas, BFCM Sales with Music & 20+ Effects <3

Price: Free

Cirtek

I used this app to help me do X. It's really good! Very easy to work with it! I really love this app!

Cosmic Bruja Creations

I used this app to add some Christmas spice to my site. I absolutely loved it it came out so adorable.

Mandie Manzano Galleries

So cool. Thank you so much. It was also very easy to navigate and use! Merry christmas to you guys and a happy new year!

Anne Marcia

love the features and effects of this app both in desktop version and mobile version. This app is amazing.

Linzebi.ge

I used this app first for christmas and it works perfect. Thank you for great job. I hope I will enjoy my customers

snowfeetstore

This app made my day. Beautiful snow falling effect! You can customize almost everything easily. Thank you, Michael

The Homme Baker

Wonderful free app that helped us add some snowflakes to our site. Intuitive and clear to use. Able to adjust the speed, size and quantity of the snowflakes. Really helpful for a home business like ours. Thank you very much for your kind generosity.

BombBaeskin

I USED THE APP TO HELP ME ADD CHRISTMAS SPIRIT TO MY SITE. THANK YOU FOR THE ASSISTANCE WITH THAT. GREAT JOB!

Gracefully Southern Boutique & Gifts

Super cute way to make your site festive without a big overhaul! Definitely would recommend to others!

waesce

I love it, hope my clients too, this app is good design and free, really good for the small sellers on shopify.