Christmas & BFCM Effects

Boost Christmas, BFCM Sales with Music & 20+ Effects <3

Free

Mojito Collection

Great App! Works Amazing! Fast & easy installation! It is a must-have for store owners. Would like to more holidays!

E_boutique

nice to use super easy like the way it work, nice images and music to inspire the webpage.. nice tool love it

shop.remarkit

Extremely easy to setup and got the desired results. Option to to turn the sound off would have been very helpful.

Kasa Kreations

App is great, very happy with the effects that I was able to achieve! This was my first time adding affects to my Shopify, for I am new to this whole online business world.

Devil's Shadow

Basic | Simple | Free, Lots to do and customise, the music can be a little annoying but works Perfectly for Devil's Shadow :)

DaLoCh Online Boutique

Very easy to use and such a fun element to add to my website. The app says Christmas and Halloween but there are other seasonal elements to choose from.

Mila Βoutique Markopoulo

I wanted to give my shop a small touch of creativity and this app gave it to me. I really loved that it is easy to use as I don’t know code. Thank you

Hometo Shower Doors LED Mirrors Bath & More

thank you. i like it. it makes us and our customer feel warm and happy when shopping in our store. great.

Imagimags

I was writing some code to make this kind of effect, but then this app just made it so easy to create some awesome effects on the site! I'd recommend this!

Ty's Salts-N-Such

I used this app to help add some fun and decorations to my website for the different holidays and I LOVE IT!!