Christmas & BFCM Effects

Boost Christmas, BFCM Sales with Music & 20+ Effects <3

Free

It's A Trend Boutique

It's ok. Not enough filters and there's only Christmas music. the apps needs updating. also the message part to speak to someone only promote their ads if you click on it you wont message no one just sent to get more apps from them. Will change once they update

February 5, 2021

Hello,

I'm so sorry about your case. Please contact us via this email app@roartheme.com, we will check the issue for you :)

Thank you!

Paw Paws Pet Parlor

GREAT SERVICES I LOVE THE IDEA TO ADD THIS TO MY WEB, FOR THE HOLIDAYS IT SO GOOD, HAVE SO MUCH ANIMATION

Soul City Logistics

It's nice effects and hopefully I can change the effects as the holiday seasons change. I'm relatively new to my online store and I really want to make my customer experience interactive and enjoyable.

Natalie Ryan Design

I loved this app. Made all my customers smile, can't wait to use it again next winter. Easy to use and completely customisable. Thank you!

Crafter4Life

Nice to be able to add some interesting touches for different seasons. Needs a bit more variety, though.

Jada candles

NICE APP VERY FUN, WE LOVE TO USED IN OUR WEBSITE, VERY CREATIVE, CATCH LOT OF ATTENTION TO OUR CLIENTS

Gifts At The Cricket Green

Love it !!! Really adds character to my site and I love that I can change it for the seasons or whatever I want , I look forward to exploring it more

Blue Chip

This app is absolutely brilliant. So many options to choose from and so easy to set up. It's free too! Incredible! Thanks so much!

Classy Chic

Great app. Simple to use and customize. It would be nice to have more music options besides just Christmas music. My customers really enjoyed the feel/mood the music evoked over the holidays. I would love to continue that for other seasons.

kindtouchlovers

I can't remove the snow effect from my store for 3 days, customers service didn't respond yet (3 days man), today app is finally worked already. Too much headache for just a snow effect

January 4, 2021

Hi kindtouchlovers,

I've checked your store and the snow effect no longer exists, just like what you want. Also, my support team kindly asked you for a "staff account" info to check the issue but no response from you until now (ticket #2647477). Frankly, I have never kept clients waiting more than 1 day. I think it's just a misunderstanding here and I am so sorry about this, so our app is wrongfully rated in this case. And if you need anything, I am willing to help.
I hope this makes sense.

Thank you so much.