Christmas & BFCM Effects

Boost Christmas, BFCM Sales with Music & 20+ Effects <3

Free

Shop On In

In love this app., is fantastic! I do wish it played the full music. But, still wonderful. Thank you to the developers and Happy Holidays!!

Daretobedifferent1821

I really love this app it is free and it really is helpful and easy to use. It plays music in the background. This is the first app that I've downloaded and really can say that I love it. Thanks the snow flakes is my fav you guys have out done yourselves.

Ibiza Fit Girl

Super nice and for FREE! gives the holiday spirit to your store, really nice :-)
The light string, unfortunately, is not positioned in the right place for us since we use an announcement bar, but cool feature too.

MobiLights

Simply awesome animation app to add to the theme specially for the winter season to add a wow effect for your customers. This app is certainly adds to seasonal sale show. Excellent Support & quick response from the support team.

YourGadgetCrew

I liked this app, just i feel my website's speed became very slow after this. It has many nice features related to festive theme.

December 10, 2020

Thank you for sharing with us your feeling :)

When you install this app, we add a script to your store. Shopify is very careful to not allow script tags added by apps to affect page load times and ensures that your store is fully functional before allowing any extra code to run. You may see our script show up when running page speed or SEO tests on your site. We're continually improving our app to ensure this script stays as small as possible.

Darby Scott

the app works well on desktop - but if I add mobile random color appears even though i have not chosen random color as an option - slows my page speed slightly

December 10, 2020

Thank you for sharing with us your feeling :)

FINICKEY

Gives the homepage an inviting look for the holidays. I like the snowfall scene. Really nice. Only wish the music wasn't so mundane. Needed a little more holiday pick-up.. Jazz inspired holiday songs would be nice.

December 10, 2020

Thank you for sharing with us your feeling!

If you have advice or recommendations about the music, please feel free to let us know to help to make this app better and better :)

KenyettaJayCosmetics

I love the app but noticed it freezes, preventing my customers to scroll up and down. I like the app but wish there was a way to prevent this.

December 9, 2020

Hi KenyettaJayCosmetics,

I'm so sorry about your case.
Could you please help me to submit a ticket to https://roartheme.ticksy.com/submit/#100010257, our support team will check it for you immediately?

Canna Devices

Plug and Play, super easy, great effects! I don't normally leave reviews, but this was so easy and awesome I had to!!

December 8, 2020

Thank you very much!

Your feedback is really a huge encouragement to my team. We saved all of our efforts and hopes for this app, to improve the user experiences. If you have advice or recommendations please feel free to let us know to help to make this app better and better :)

jederliA Creations

Love how my shop looks with this effect. I especially like the different additional options available for added holiday cheer!