Christmas & BFCM Effects

Christmas & BFCM Effects | Reviews

by RoarTheme

Boost Christmas, BFCM Sales with Music & 20+ Effects <3

DaLoCh Online Boutique

Very easy to use and such a fun element to add to my website. The app says Christmas and Halloween but there are other seasonal elements to choose from.

Mila Βoutique Markopoulo

I wanted to give my shop a small touch of creativity and this app gave it to me. I really loved that it is easy to use as I don’t know code. Thank you

Hometo Shower Doors LED Mirrors Bath & More

thank you. i like it. it makes us and our customer feel warm and happy when shopping in our store. great.

Imagimags

I was writing some code to make this kind of effect, but then this app just made it so easy to create some awesome effects on the site! I'd recommend this!

Ty's Salts-N-Such

I used this app to help add some fun and decorations to my website for the different holidays and I LOVE IT!!

Las Puntadas De Lola

esta aplicación me ha parecido muy buena!!fácil e intuitiva para crear animaciones en mi página web! utilicé esta app para crear animación en mi página de inicio.

TheChristmusCorner

I'm just giving it a test drive, and I really like it so far. I'm excited to see what my cheekily think.

Dirt Floor Denim Company

Works awesome. Very cool fall effect................................................................

KARISHOP2020

Very Cute, I love it, It adds good mood to the store, and it is fit to any season . many pretty designs

SALTEES

This is a really cool app. It's easy to use and gives you a variety of different effects to enhance your store.