Christmas & Halloween Effects

Christmas & Halloween Effects

by RoarTheme

Boost Christmas, Halloween Sales with Music & 20+ Effects <3

Classy Chic

Great app. Simple to use and customize. It would be nice to have more music options besides just Christmas music. My customers really enjoyed the feel/mood the music evoked over the holidays. I would love to continue that for other seasons.

YourGadgetCrew

I liked this app, just i feel my website's speed became very slow after this. It has many nice features related to festive theme.

December 10, 2020

Thank you for sharing with us your feeling :)

When you install this app, we add a script to your store. Shopify is very careful to not allow script tags added by apps to affect page load times and ensures that your store is fully functional before allowing any extra code to run. You may see our script show up when running page speed or SEO tests on your site. We're continually improving our app to ensure this script stays as small as possible.

Darby Scott

the app works well on desktop - but if I add mobile random color appears even though i have not chosen random color as an option - slows my page speed slightly

December 10, 2020

Thank you for sharing with us your feeling :)

FINICKEY

Gives the homepage an inviting look for the holidays. I like the snowfall scene. Really nice. Only wish the music wasn't so mundane. Needed a little more holiday pick-up.. Jazz inspired holiday songs would be nice.

December 10, 2020

Thank you for sharing with us your feeling!

If you have advice or recommendations about the music, please feel free to let us know to help to make this app better and better :)

Afrori Books

Transformed the store in a matter of minutes. Really easy to use. Doesn't slow down speed. I have used it in my other shops as well.
Recommend it.

December 4, 2020

Thank you very much!
Your feedback is really a huge encouragement to my team. We saved all of our efforts and hopes for this app, to improve the user experiences. If you have advice or recommendations please feel free to let us know to help to make this app better and better :)

SparkysGiftBox

The gift box doesn't appear on the site and neither does the Christmas lights. A part from that every else seems to work fine.

December 4, 2020

Just wanna confirm if you're able to come across all these steps?
* Clear your cache and cookies on your browser. After this, completely reboot the browser.
* Try on another web browser or an incognito window.
* Sometimes it may take up to 20-30 seconds to view applied changes at a storefront after saved.

Please help me check it again and let me know your results.

Hope this helps :)

Lashenvybyty

It won't work for the "simple" theme I have, It's a really great app other than that. I loved it on my Debut theme.

December 2, 2020

Hi Lashenvybyty,

Thank you for sharing your feeling with us!

Regarding your question, I think the Simple theme is not a live theme.
Because after installing the app, we added a required code to your live theme. So, to preview the app on another theme, you need to run the app's install wizard (https://haloroar.com/app/xmas/support/install) to install the required code to it again.

Hope this helps :)